Veterans Badge/T shirt.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Grim_Reaper, Sep 30, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I bought three from eBay site but mine are proper polo shirts and were only 12 squid. I have the shop name but there seems to be a prob with eBay at present, cannot log on.
    Will send you details if I still have them.
  2. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

You're supposed to pay for things you have
  3. Do they make them with extra large beer bellies? :oops:
  4. Thanks for that.
    I have ordered a 'T' shirt but would still like the Polo type as I'm sure her indoors would prefer that.
    I'll have a look on E-Bay.
  5. Nice 1 thanks for the post. :thumbleft:
  6. Have tried to PM you but I have a fault on my rig and need to format, so if it will come over on here I will post it.

Try........[email protected]
    I had to look through my payment log on pay pal to retrieve it
  7. What eBay shop Rumrat?
  8. I can't find the shop, but if you email the address I have listed you should get a reply.
    I bought three from an actual eBay listing, then later I contacted them on this address and bought two more.

Its........[email protected]

Hope this helps. The above info was taken from my paypal account when I paid the invoice they sent me when I bought without going on eBay.
  9. I emailed stitchart and got this reply

Many thanks for your enquiry.

We are not producing any Veterans merchandise. The MoD will not license the Joint Services Crest within the license we have to reproduce military crests and as such cannot produce any items bearing this logo

Please accept our sincere apologies.

10. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Request Received

Mark Brackenbury([email protected])
    stephen XXXXXXXXXXX

£24.15 GBP
    Date Requested:
    24 Apr. 2009

PayPal money request from StitchArt UK

Hi this is the Paypal invoice as discussed for 2 Armed Forces Veterans shirts in XXL 1 Green and 1 Black plus postage. Many thanks Lisa

This is what they sent me when I emailed them after they had supplied the two shirts.