VETERANS BADGE PROBLEMS

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by drales, Feb 17, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is there anyone else out there who is having trouble with the agency who issue these badges? I had one and the clasp broke, so I phoned them and they said to return it and they would send out a new one, having done this early Dec 07, made phone calls to them and am assured one will be sent, but it does not arrive. Seems they think well he went off happy leave it at that. DOING NOTHING ABOUT IT

2. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

My mates got one of them badges, he's ex green jacket and proud as punch off it, why dont you just re-apply as you did in the first instance?

I'm not trying to sound flippant here, it just seems to me the easiest way forward.

3. broke my Mum's getting it out of the box! took it to the manufacturer ... TOYE and wotsit ... they replaced or repaired it and returned it to me in 2 days ... sorry about what happened to you - suggest you ring up and bollock them :)

4. Non of my mates have had any troble get theirs all delivered within about 14 days.

Try filling in the on line form printing it off and submitting it by post.

PINCH

5. phoned again today and as I will be in their office area I can call in and pick a new one up, so success at last.
    thank all for the info/suggestions

6. I'm going to wear my Mum's when she pops her clogs :thumright:

7. Hope you are talking about her badge!.

8. Informed a few of the old vets and the badges arrived fast.

One chap[I hate that word guy]tried ringing to thank me for the info you would think he had been granted the VC a Korean vet!