Very Important Update.... Please read

Are you off to visit Morsey then, at her Reggies Tea Party, in rig complete with electric cattle prod, or whatever you use to subdue drunken sailors with these days? :wink: :lol: I understand Nutty's too scared of going incase he gets run in for offences committed 40 years ago! 8O I'm to scared to go because I discused what I thought was abuse at the G Spot, before I joined RR last year, with one of the crushers! Didn't take to kindly to my suggestion that they had possibly acted illegally! :oops: :?

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Always_a_Civvy said:
Are you off to visit Morsey then, at her Reggies Tea Party, in rig complete with electric cattle prod, or whatever you use to subdue drunken sailors with these days? :wink: :lol: I understand Nutty's too scared of going incase he gets run in for offences committed 40 years ago! 8O I'm to scared to go because I discused what I thought was abuse at the G Spot, before I joined RR last year, with one of the crushers! Didn't take to kindly to my suggestion that they had possibly acted illegally! :oops: :?
"Where's the party, officer?" :?

wet_blobby

War Hero
sgtpepperband said:
wet_blobby said:
Tea??? you reggies are all poofs, I'm of for a pint in a mo :p :twisted:
Bet you don't call me that when I'm sorting your mail out... :wink:
My most infamous Gaffe to a reggie went along the lines of.."there yer go big t1ts, fill yer boots" whilst stood naked and drunk outside the heads on Fearless at evening rounds time........ :oops: :lol:

wet_blobby said:
sgtpepperband said:
wet_blobby said:
Tea??? you reggies are all poofs, I'm of for a pint in a mo :p :twisted:
Bet you don't call me that when I'm sorting your mail out... :wink:
My most infamous Gaffe to a reggie went along the lines of.."there yer go big t1ts, fill yer boots" whilst stood naked and drunk outside the heads on Fearless at evening rounds time........ :oops: :lol:
Blobbs why am I not suprised at this confession :lol: