Vermin

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Stirling, Mar 8, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Chav trifle could be the duff

2. Hugh Fairly-Longname did a roast squirrel dish on River Cottage a while back. Apparently it's quite tasty, cheap and good for the environment. Their numbers need to be kept down... whatever next.... MacSquirrel nuggets, Kentucky Fried Squirrel.... nuts optional ! :p

3. Hmmm doesn't sound that appetising to me! Myabe chavs could be put to better use as pet food?

4. Hmmm doesn't sound that appetising to me! Myabe chavs could be put to better use as pet food?[/quote]

Hows about chav flavour chappy and chav chunks for dogs. But back to the thread squirrel pie jesus thats bad rabbit yeah but squirrel pie. Its enough to make me go vegan err then again maybe not. :D

5. Hows about chav flavour chappy and chav chunks for dogs. But back to the thread squirrel pie jesus thats bad rabbit yeah but squirrel pie. Its enough to make me go vegan err then again maybe not. :D[/quote]

I wouldn't feed chav to my dog! She would be sick.

I should punish you for cruelty to animals for simply suggesting such an atrocity :wink:

6. My pub is struggling what can I do. I know introduce Squirrel Pie onto the menu.

Once again we have the great God "MAN" deciding what is vermin and what is not vermin.

All the FUBAR in the land has been created by humankind if I had the time I could write a long list of alien species introduced that is destroying native species.

Myself I enjoy going to the park and feeding the almost tame grey squirrels peanuts.

[​IMG]

7. My old Grand pappy used to eat these in his days in Kent, was also partial to wild rabbit and pigeon, probably because he was able to hunt them in those days.
    Tried pigeon myself in a restaurant near Leeds Castle, but found it to be a bit tough, not too keen on that.
    Not had rabbit for years, might have to have a try one day.

:)