Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ventilator Challenge hailed a success as UK production finishes

MoD_RSS

War Hero
British manufacturers will have helped to produce over 14,000 ventilators during the coronavirus pandemic, thanks to the success of the government’s drive to boost the NHS’s ventilator capacity.

Continue reading...

jesse

War Hero
lADS I LOST MY WONDERFUL WIFE 12 APRIL AT 2 P.M..I DEALT WITH ALL ARRANGEMENTS ALONE IN ISOLATION. I KEPT IT TOGEATHER UNTILL AFTER THE FUNERAL. NOW IVE GONE TO PIECES, EITHER CRYING OR RAGING WEIGHT IS FALLING OFF ME, AND I WOULD WILLINGLEY GIVE ALL I HAVE JUST NOT TO WAKE FELLING LIKE I DO. ANY O F YOU WHO HAVE LOST A SPOUSE, PLEASE DOES IT EVER GET ANY EASIER? ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO P.M. SWEETPEA FOR A FAVOUR BUT FORGOT HOW

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS New Ventilator Challenge devices arrive in UK MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Update on the Ventilator Challenge MoD News 0
MoD_RSS What is the UK Government Ventilator Challenge? MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Regulator approves first Ventilator Challenge device MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM call with ventilator manufacturers and suppliers: 26 March 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Production and Supply of Ventilators and Ventilator Components MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Is getting useful references a challenge? MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UKHO and Cefas launch new innovation challenge to support offshore renewable energy growth MoD News 0
MoD_RSS A challenge shared is a problem halved... MoD News 0
MoD_RSS eAlert: 24 November 2020 - Urban Tree Challenge Fund successes MoD News 0
MoD_RSS BMT wins the first ADMIRALTY Marine Innovation Programme challenge MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 134,000 trees to be planted through Urban Tree Challenge Fund MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Expert partnership to explore and establish Human Challenge studies of COVID-19 in the UK MoD News 0
MoD_RSS How defence is rising to the sustainability challenge MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Leeds Youth Justice Service lockdown challenge MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government’s £40 million Green Recovery Challenge Fund opens for applications MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK launches £3 million innovation challenge fund in India MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Wildlife crime and conservation expert John Scanlon appointed chair of UK government’s Illegal Wildlife Trade Challenge Fund MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Innovative nuclear competition launch – are you ready for the challenge? MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government announces £40 million green jobs challenge fund MoD News 0
D Looking for Challenge/Spoof Coins From RFA Ships RFA 2
MoD_RSS Government announces contingency measures for this year’s electoral canvass to address coronavirus challenge MoD News 0
MoD_RSS eAlert: 30 March 2020 - Round two of the Urban Tree Challenge Fund opens today MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Second round of Urban Tree Challenge Fund opens today MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New technology challenge to support people who are isolating MoD News 0
MoD_RSS COVID - 19: we'll beat this challenge together MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK launches second call for proposals for Business Innovation Challenge in Kenya MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Climate change, the challenge of our time MoD News 0
MoD_RSS LLWR apprentices show business flair to win Challenge MoD News 0
soleil EDP: "Top Gear Hosts Second Car-Versus-Fighter-Jet Challenge" The Fleet Air Arm 12
soleil Medics Rugby Challenge - Medical Students v RM - November 5th 2019 - Plymouth Albion RFC Sports and Adventure Training 3
MoD_RSS Nuclear sites set to benefit from space data challenge MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Developing the future of flight: take part in the challenge MoD News 0
MoD_RSS More victims able to challenge ‘unduly lenient’ prison sentences MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Defra responds to Wild Justice challenge: releasing gamebirds on protected sites MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Challenge of Regulation in an Age of Advanced Automation MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Bloggers collaborate with government to challenge negative body image MoD News 0
MoD_RSS eAlert: 17 July 2019 - Urban Tree Challenge Fund application deadline MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: University sector rises to challenge from Education Secretary MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: The £2.4 million UK / South Korean 5G challenge MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Defence People Challenge Demonstration day and Phase 2 Launch MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: The Great Farm Challenge - Educating the next generation of farmers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Dstl backs local STEM challenge for girls MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: HS2 completes biggest demolition challenge yet at site of new Old Oak Common tunnel crossover box MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: UK issues call for proposals for Business Innovation Challenge MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Semantic Visions wins $250,000 Tech Challenge to Combat Disinformation MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Dstl Announce Swarming Drone Hackathon Challenge MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Work with us blog: a new challenge MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Gosforth youngsters prepare for Lego League challenge with LLWR presentation MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: 2018 - a year of change and challenge for the Parole Board: Chief Executive's blog MoD News 0