Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Veil teacher 'should be sacked'

Sack her!You cant have a face too face interview with a male member of the Board of Govenors then refuse to not wear the veil because of male members of staff.There is NO requirement for a veil to be worn in Islam at all.Just some bearded halfwits sayso!Still sack her for wasting money and the time of the Employment Tribunal,thn send her back to the middle East!

andym said:
Sack her!You cant have a face too face interview with a male member of the Board of Govenors then refuse to not wear the veil because of male members of staff.There is NO requirement for a veil to be worn in Islam at all.Just some bearded halfwits sayso!Still sack her for wasting money and the time of the Employment Tribunal,thn send her back to the middle East!

Unfortunately i believe that she comes from Wales.
Perhaps she left because the sheep were better looking than she was

Levers_Aligned said:
I am so in awe of you, Lingyai. Your perception of my living standards is so ******* spot on. I wish I was living in Thailand earning squillions and being such a worldly geezer like you. No. Actually, I lie. I am ******* glad I'm not you. You are a ****. Trot away now with your cabal of arse lickers and cut-and-paste mini-brained followers now. You are all boring the ******* shit out of me.

Levers
But we hang on your every word.....
Your language is atrocious, do you go down on your mother with that tongue?
(You do like personal insults, right)?
Go and take your head for a shit you malignant ****(

Lingyai said:
Levers_Aligned said:
I am so in awe of you, Lingyai. Your perception of my living standards is so ******* spot on. I wish I was living in Thailand earning squillions and being such a worldly geezer like you. No. Actually, I lie. I am ******* glad I'm not you. You are a ****. Trot away now with your cabal of arse lickers and cut-and-paste mini-brained followers now. You are all boring the ******* shit out of me.

Levers
Go and take your head for a shit you malignant ****.

I have refrained from making any comments on this and the other 'current affairs' threads which seem to have slipped into some kind of Levers/Lingyai personal slanging match. I have done this partly because I have nothing useful to add to the discussions and partly because the arguments have been so full of vile language I did not feel able to comment without getting a torrent of abuse on my head for being a girl and an RNR one at that. However, I feel that both of you, whatever your arguments are, are now using language that strays beyond the pale.

Personally as a girl and a proud RNR one at that I find myself increasingly offended by your language and feel that if you cannot make your arguments using the Queen's English then really you are showing how uneducated you are to the rest of us.

As an after thought, I am also now extremely bored with the same old recycled arguments.

I'm not a supporter of "Labour", however, I belive Jack Straw is right regarding his comments on Muslim ladies wearing veils. The Teaching Assistant who is continuing to stir up the media by insisting on wearing her veil should not only be sacked but should be given one of the Govenments "Golden goodbyes" and despatched to a Muslim country. When I go to a Muslim country, I am limited to where I can aquire alcohol or the missus can bare her arms and legs. So why should we have to abide by an ethnic minority here when they are intollerant in muslim countries to our normal way of life! This is still a "Christian" country, or am I behind the times?

Lingyai said:
Levers_Aligned said:

Levers

Looks like he hooked you this time Lingyai.
We all know what type of cretin he is so don't stoop to his level when replying to this amoebic low life
The guy is so low he could walk under a snake while still wearing his top hat. Just relax in your fully paid for no mortgage house in the sun, enjoy a country where the military are able to change corrupt government in such a way that no one is hurt. Enjoy the money you earn and be charitable to Levers who is either working so hard to pay his mortgage that he has no money left over to enjoy life, or maybe his giro cheque isn't so good

RAIDER_OF_THE_LOST_CAUSE said:
good to meet you too....just a thought tho', you are a girl ain't you?....
"Levers"? what, as in there's no actual lever to do anything with. (align or otherwise).

PMT's a terrible thing.

camomile tea does it for me, guess marines could do it for you love (and by the sound of it you ain't had it for some time) x

You have ruffled his feathers now, Raider.

Tribal_Warrior said:
I'm not a supporter of "Labour", however, I belive Jack Straw is right regarding his comments on Muslim ladies wearing veils. The Teaching Assistant who is continuing to stir up the media by insisting on wearing her veil should not only be sacked but should be given one of the Govenments "Golden goodbyes" and despatched to a Muslim country. When I go to a Muslim country, I am limited to where I can aquire alcohol or the missus can bare her arms and legs. So why should we have to abide by an ethnic minority here when they are intollerant in muslim countries to our normal way of life! This is still a "Christian" country, or am I behind the times?

Yes this is still a Christian country where parliament say prayers before starting work for the day. Bishops of the Church of England sit in the house of Lords and all should be right with the world. Though I'm not going to take bets on when our Islamic friends will start demanding that there should be Imans in the lords as a right

rosinacarley said:
I have refrained from making any comments on this and the other 'current affairs' threads which seem to have slipped into some kind of Levers/Lingyai personal slanging match. I have done this partly because I have nothing useful to add to the discussions and partly because the arguments have been so full of vile language I did not feel able to comment without getting a torrent of abuse on my head for being a girl and an RNR one at that. However, I feel that both of you, whatever your arguments are, are now using language that strays beyond the pale.

Personally as a girl and a proud RNR one at that I find myself increasingly offended by your language and feel that if you cannot make your arguments using the Queen's English then really you are showing how uneducated you are to the rest of us.

As an after thought, I am also now extremely bored with the same old recycled arguments.
Whilst I make no apology for my arguments I agree that I was a little rude there. To you I apologise.

slim said:
Looks like he hooked you this time Lingyai.
We all know what type of cretin he is so don't stoop to his level when replying to this amoebic low life
The guy is so low he could walk under a snake while still wearing his top hat. Just relax in your fully paid for no mortgage house in the sun, enjoy a country where the military are able to change corrupt government in such a way that no one is hurt. Enjoy the money you earn and be charitable to Levers who is either working so hard to pay his mortgage that he has no money left over to enjoy life, or maybe his giro cheque isn't so good

This, from some bell-end who lives in ******* Wokingham. Slim, why don't you jet on out to Thailand and lob Lingyai's knob in your gob? Is your name actually Ting Tong?

good to meet you too....just a thought tho', you are a girl ain't you?....
"Levers"? what, as in there's no actual lever to do anything with. (align or otherwise).

PMT's a terrible thing.

camomile tea does it for me, guess marines could do it for you love (and by the sound of it you ain't had it for some time) x

Are you using the same ******* scriptwriter as Lingyai?

And rosina, bless you. This is puportedly a Royal Navy forum (although currently it is stuffed with 'can't-let-goes' and 'millionaires'. You'd never make it on a messdeck. Believe me.

Levers (bored now)

Levers_Aligned said:
[?

And rosina, bless you. This is puportedly a Royal Navy forum (although currently it is stuffed with 'can't-let-goes' and 'millionaires'. You'd never make it on a messdeck. Believe me.

Levers (bored now)

Levers, not as bored as I am with you mate.

Personally I do not care whether or not I survive on a messdeck, I was not brought up that way, and like you dearie, I have my opinions too and am allowed to voice them. My opinion is that your language is vile, you clearly have some kind of chip on your shoulder but not the liguistic capability of expressing it.

I make no apologies for a being a Blue Badge Wren and proud of it, I joined when Wrens were ladies (apologies JD).

rosinacarley said:
Levers_Aligned said:
[?

Levers (bored now)

Levers, not as bored as I am with you mate.

Personally I do not care whether or not I survive on a mess deck, I was not brought up that way, and like you dearie, I have my opinions too and am allowed to voice them. My opinion is that your language is vile, you clearly have some kind of chip on your shoulder but not the liguistic capability of expressing it.

I make no apologies for a being a Blue Badge Wren and proud of it, I joined when Wrens were ladies (apologies JD).

Well said Rosina,
My wife is also an ex blue badge wren, I think the day he wrens came under the navel discipline act changed a lot of the girls fir the worse.
Wrens did not use foul language in public places though I am assured the air could be pretty blue in their messes.
While I find the odd swear word amusing I am beginning to tire of the highly personal verbal diarrhoea emitting from Levers. Though not a believer of using physical violence to sort out problems I would be most surprised if Levers outrages in a mess after a few weeks at sea did not result in him being shown the error of his ways.

rosinacarley said:
Lingyai said:
Levers_Aligned said:

Levers

Good to hear you say it I’ve been on about a certain member’s language for a while. I don’t hold out much hope to it changing though. It seems it is the only way they can express themselves. I don’t know what to put it down to. But for once it would be nice to have a modicum of English. Ok swearing is fair enough but not every other word please.

Stand by for the incoming tirade.

Latest Threads