Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Veil teacher 'should be sacked'

It's not John Humphrys, btw, it's the other one.

Levers, is your face permanently purple, with steam coming out of your ears?
Words on a screen, that's all.

Lingyai said:
Hmmm Mixed race marriage... yeah I'm racist, smart bloke.

Hmmm, all the comments, jibes and the photograph. Again. I apologise, Lingyai. You are an ambassador of racial harmony. No shit.

Vintage levers again, as I said before, I have had more tha a few run ins in the past, we are not all armchair warriors.

So, that makes you concrete does it, cunty? In all the run ins you've managed to attract the same old hollers from the same old ***** on the sidelines, and still managed to come across as a bigotted loser. The mark of a man, and no mistake.

Again, vintage levers, can't think of a reply so throws in a remark like this

No, Lingyai. You were genuinely boring me. Believe me.

Can't hack change? How can you say that to someone who leaves the mob and goes into a completely different industry you idiot, think about it!

Ahem ... think I was referring to change within the RN ... something you bleat on about so lamentably. Bring back the old RN ... and kill all coons! ******.

repeating again for the hard of understanding, I WORK FOR A UK COMPANY YOU TWAT, I just live here cos it's nicer than UK and my lifestyle allows me to live in whatever country I like..

I salute your indefatiguability (etc) and the fact you can travel to any country (yawn) and that a country that has just had it's government overthrown by the military is 'nicer'. Where next? North Korea? Life must be desperate. **** that.

I could try and explain what I do to you but I doubt you'd be able to get your thick melon around it, modern technology might be a bit of a struggle for you, no?

You'd be surprised, Lingyai. Most WE's have a struggle with technology. What are we talking about here? Ye olde transistors?

All my own work, who gives you your opinion? Your wife i suppose, you sound like a cuckold.

'Sound like a cuckold? The **** does that mean, son? Whatever it is, it beats mail oder brides anyday I suppose?

Keep talking and you might convince yourself, where are you anyway, North Prospect or Rowner?

Somewhere you won't be able to afford, even on your 'millions' (ahem)

and...

another ****** said:
Straight for the Jugular , enjoying this , liked the North Prospect or Rowner bit , go for it Lingyai ,

In your dreams

Levers

Quote:
Keep talking and you might convince yourself, where are you anyway, North Prospect or Rowner?

and...

another ****** wrote:
Straight for the Jugular , enjoying this , liked the North Prospect or Rowner bit , go for it Lingyai ,

In your dreams

Levers

Hey looks like levers has managed to get himself a council house. Still he must be happy living in the same area as the people he thinks are so wonderful

... she teaches at a kids school, her appearance must scare them sh*tless!

as has been said before, she did not wear her veil at interview where a male was present, this she confirmed on radio 4.

Methinks she protests too much and can see a big fat payout, 15 minutes of fame (for what she naively thinks is a "cause") lots of hardliners from islamist fringes all lining up to bleat on about how moslems are so hard done by, drip, drip, drip....negative stereotyping, drip, drip. (turn off the bleedin' hearts tap)

strange that it's pretty rare to see a woman so veiled in moslem Indonesia -the young moslem lady that massaged my naked bod did not feel any compunction to put on a veil (would have been nice in a pervy/ erotic kinda way-can't have everything!) I expect the Imans and Mullas in Bradford would have her stoned for not complying with their interpretation of the Koran.

Talking of which the stoning scene in "Life of Brian" is more relevant now than ever as an illustration of how we have allowed the lunatics to take over the asylum and pander to all and sundry.

Instead of "Jehova" shout "Mohamed, Mohamed" a few times, what you gonna do stone me? hhaaaaa haaaa.

Bible, koran not the problem, just the ******* that think they have the right to play at being God (and fcuk anyone who won't play along)

Levers_Aligned said:
Lingyai said:
Hmmm Mixed race marriage... yeah I'm racist, smart bloke.

Hmmm, all the comments, jibes and the photograph. Again. I apologise, Lingyai. You are an ambassador of racial harmony. No shit.

Vintage levers again, as I said before, I have had more tha a few run ins in the past, we are not all armchair warriors.

So, that makes you concrete does it, cunty? In all the run ins you've managed to attract the same old hollers from the same old ***** on the sidelines, and still managed to come across as a bigotted loser. The mark of a man, and no mistake.

Again, vintage levers, can't think of a reply so throws in a remark like this

No, Lingyai. You were genuinely boring me. Believe me.

Can't hack change? How can you say that to someone who leaves the mob and goes into a completely different industry you idiot, think about it!

Ahem ... think I was referring to change within the RN ... something you bleat on about so lamentably. Bring back the old RN ... and kill all coons! ******.

repeating again for the hard of understanding, I WORK FOR A UK COMPANY YOU TWAT, I just live here cos it's nicer than UK and my lifestyle allows me to live in whatever country I like..

I salute your indefatiguability (etc) and the fact you can travel to any country (yawn) and that a country that has just had it's government overthrown by the military is 'nicer'. Where next? North Korea? Life must be desperate. **** that.

I could try and explain what I do to you but I doubt you'd be able to get your thick melon around it, modern technology might be a bit of a struggle for you, no?

You'd be surprised, Lingyai. Most WE's have a struggle with technology. What are we talking about here? Ye olde transistors?

All my own work, who gives you your opinion? Your wife i suppose, you sound like a cuckold.

'Sound like a cuckold? The **** does that mean, son? Whatever it is, it beats mail oder brides anyday I suppose?

and...

another ****** said:

In your dreams

Levers
Now hear this wankstain, if I come across as a racist then so be it, but you really do whine on as if you are bitter with the whole world and just jealous of the rest of us that are having a good time.
You really need to get out more.
If the best you can do is make remarks about the coup here then you might as well not bother. Sit back in your hovel, enjoy your poxy wages playing the same game you played as a baby sailor and get over the fact that some people have a better life than you, no need to keep up with us, as they say, the world needs ditch diggers too.
If you struggle with the definition of cuckold buy a dictionary and get someone to read it to you, that was a directed at you being a whiner by the way not your wife or male life partner (if you have one).
In the spirit of banter and due to the fact that this is on the net and I can't judge where you are coming from I will let the mail order bride gag slip, but rest assured that kind of comment in person will get you into the kind of trouble you don't want. Know where to draw the line OK?
Now, get back in your terraced swilley slum you loser and stop being such a jealous back biting arse bandit. :evil:

Muslim teaching assistant in a C of E school....whilst the prophet may approve of the veil I wonder what they think about assisting in the education of the infidels....Just sack her and get it over with...Im sure there's a albanian/somalian to fill her billet quick sharpish!

Lingyai said:
Now hear this wankstain, if I come across as a racist then so be it, but you really do whine on as if you are bitter with the whole world and just jealous of the rest of us that are having a good time.

Oh dear. How ******* wrong you are. And thanks for finally admitting what you are, after all that denial.

You really need to get out more.

Pot/kettle.

If the best you can do is make remarks about the coup here then you might as well not bother. Sit back in your hovel, enjoy your poxy wages playing the same game you played as a baby sailor and get over the fact that some people have a better life than you, no need to keep up with us, as they say, the world needs ditch diggers too.

Feller - keep your 'better life'. In fact, shove it up your well-fucked farter. Please.

If you struggle with the definition of cuckold buy a dictionary and get someone to read it to you, that was a directed at you being a whiner by the way not your wife or male life partner (if you have one).

Is anyone writing all of this shit down? So a cuckold is a 'whiner', not someone who has to have someone in to **** their wives (unsure what the relevance is here, but I can guess)?

In the spirit of banter and due to the fact that this is on the net and I can't judge where you are coming from I will let the mail order bride gag slip, but rest assured that kind of comment in person will get you into the kind of trouble you don't want. Know where to draw the line OK?

Listen, tough bloke. It's a kind of pisser when someone issues a comment likely to offend, isn't it? Just like your litany of sexist, racist and (in many cases toward myself) personal asides. If you can't ******* hack it, don't ******* dish it. Capiche? And **** off with the veiled threats, huh? What are you gonna do, eh? This is the internet. You are being exactly the internet granite-faced hard bloke you said you hate. Someone rattle your ******* bars? I thought this was 'all in good humour' and 'banter', as you say?

Now, get back in your terraced swilley slum you loser and stop being such a jealous back biting arse bandit. :evil:

I am so in awe of you, Lingyai. Your perception of my living standards is so ******* spot on. I wish I was living in Thailand earning squillions and being such a worldly geezer like you. No. Actually, I lie. I am ******* glad I'm not you. You are a ****. Trot away now with your cabal of arse lickers and cut-and-paste mini-brained followers now. You are all boring the ******* shit out of me.

Levers

RAIDER_OF_THE_LOST_CAUSE said:
C'mon Levers admit it, your'e really one of those Jennies that fought for equal sea time with the lads.

...rumbled.

Who the **** are you?

Levers

good to meet you too....just a thought tho', you are a girl ain't you?....
"Levers"? what, as in there's no actual lever to do anything with. (align or otherwise).

PMT's a terrible thing.

camomile tea does it for me, guess marines could do it for you love (and by the sound of it you ain't had it for some time) x

Latest Threads