Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Veil teacher 'should be sacked'

Levers_Aligned said:
slim said:
Levers_Aligned said:
bunnyjumper said:
Levers_Aligned said:
brigham600 said:
Nice on there Lingy. Beats the crap out of the old paper bag trick eh?

Deport the bitch and lets keep British schools British please. I thank you. I have no more to say on this matter for fear of being accused of racism. Suffice to say, I really have had enough of this Muslim tripe now.

Heaven forbid anyone hold the notion that you a racist, eh?

Levers

Hang on a minute. Change roles. English teacher in a sharia school would be told to cover up. If they refused on the grounds that it's not their religion, they would be asked to leave and possibly be prosecuted. Whilst Brighams language might not be tasteful, the fact is he is right, and what he has said, people in sharia countries would say the same if the position were reversed.

Crusade if you must mate, but accept people have different opinions to you. It's called freedom of speech.

No. There's a huge difference between advocating deportation (and in some cases stoning) for someone who (wrongly in my opinion) is using a race issue to win a case which should never make it to a tribunal. She should be asked to remove the veil or be asked to leave her job. There is no legal or moral grounds for deportation. Many of the like purport to hate the muslim way of life, but are happy to mimic their barbaric methods of dishing out punishment. How does that work, then?

As for the 'British Schools being British' banner-cry, does that include the learning of foreign languages, the serving of overseas menus, the employment of anyone other than white British nationals as staff, the enrolling of overseas students and the indoctrination of syllabus material which is 'cleansed' of any outside influence?

I'd call that racist. Our schools and nation should never lose it's identity, however over the past two thousand years, we have had all number of nations invade, supplant and influence our way of life. I'd doubt anyone alive can trace their roots back to indigenous Britons. At what stage of people's background and lineage do we start?

Levers

At last Levers you've said something that I am in complete agreement with.
I am sick of the race card being played in the UK. However it is our governments past and present who should be held to account for making political correctness such an effective weapon against society

It's not political correctness which is the enemy here. It is the inherent fear (in some) that there is a case to answer for here and the ability for people to let themselves get a little carried away with the severity of the case - and the subsequent 'disciplinary' action therewith. If she is wrong in doing what she does (and let's face it, she attended the interview veilless and it does hamper her ability to get the message across - not the fact that she is trying to entice our precious white, anglo-saxon kids into a life of Sharia terorism, as is thinly implied - and that is the crux of this) then she should be discharged. Not ******* shot, stoned or deported. If muslims apparel makes them unsuitable for certain types of employment (and one would imagine that teachin would be one, where facial expressiveness and open contact is essential) then that is for the faith to deal with, not for hot-headed little nazis to use as a cosh to start screaming death and damnation from their St George Cross windowed abodes. This has **** all to do with pc, and everything to do with the media, once again, pumping up a story so that people like Lingyai can post his prdictably unfunny-as-**** pictures as above, sat in a 'foriegn' country as he does, the fabulous patriot he is.

Levers

And here I thought for once we were almost in alignment.
Reckon its about time that you went in for a service and got not just your levers but your brain aligned.
I stand by what I said its my belief that this PC culture coupled with the social security system is wrecking the country.
How can we give loads of social security cash to a muslim cleric and then watch as he preaches hatred. talk about biting the hand that feeds him?How is it possible for ethnic minorities to wear their religion with pride but a Christian is not allowed to do the same?
Why is it that immigrants are placed at the front of the council housing list when they have only been in the country for a few days?
I believe that this is all to do with PC and governments who have bent to trendy left wingers who start shouting human rights abuse at the earliest opportunity. Combined with the fact that the greedy human rights legal professionals are cashing in on the policies.
End of rant.

I must confess to being somewhat confused. The CofE and RCC successfully lobbied to exclude those they disapproved of and non-Christians from any workplace designated "Christian". So what do they do: they employ a Muslim teacher in a Christian school who by the very act of dressing the way she chooses, challenges the Christian ethos of the school and the values, as much as they can be denoted Christian, in the eyes of the school's pupils.

Religion is after all a lifestyle choice. Nobody is born with a religion, it is inculcalcated so that to the impressionable child it appears "natural" and culturally normative. This does not make it either of these things. Indeed the very need to teach it all demonstrates both its unnatural nature and that it constitutes a lifestyle choice. She has elected to work in a Christian school. She should therefore accept the ethos and cultural norms that accompany that appointment. Just as it would be inappropriate for a teacher in a Muslim or Catholic school to expect to permitted to teach children dressed in nothing but a black leather thong, at the other extreme of "dress", so her post-appointment choice of dress too is unacceptable.

Her community should ostracise her for bringing Islam into disrepute and her family should disown her, as is customary. Her position was made untenable by her hypocrisy. If she can show her face to a man at her interview then she clearly has no problem and is testing the limits of the law - encouraged, I have to say, by the actions of a Prime Minister and a Minister responsible for equality, Ruth Kelly, who seem committed to appeasing the Religious Right regardless of the consequences (today's Sunday Times). Appeasement in one area leads to demands in other areas - we have seen this consistently with religious fundamentalists in the past decade. Blair's legacy will be the Unnecessary War (Iraq) and appeasing the religious fundamantalists, thereby emboldening them.

Tragic! I will not be supporting Labour again at the next General Election.

Always_a_Civvy said:
I must confess to being somewhat confused. The CofE and RCC successfully lobbied to exclude those they disapproved of and non-Christians from any workplace designated "Christian". So what do they do: they employ a Muslim teacher in a Christian school who by the very act of dressing the way she chooses, challenges the Christian ethos of the school and the values, as much as they can be denoted Christian, in the eyes of the school's pupils.

Religion is after all a lifestyle choice. Nobody is born with a religion, it is inculcalcated so that to the impressionable child it appears "natural" and culturally normative. This does not make it either of these things. Indeed the very need to teach it all demonstrates both its unnatural nature and that it constitutes a lifestyle choice. She has elected to work in a Christian school. She should therefore accept the ethos and cultural norms that accompany that appointment. Just as it would be inappropriate for a teacher in a Muslim or Catholic school to expect to permitted to teach children dressed in nothing but a black leather thong, at the other extreme of "dress", so her post-appointment choice of dress too is unacceptable.

As you say ACC you choose your religion. I too cannot understand why this C.of E. school is taking muslim children and employing muslim workers. every advert for a job I have seen for these establishments usually ask for church attending Christians. Perhaps there is more to this than meets the eye and the school is being given large financial incentives to take this approach.
Myself I have now converted to the Church of Harley Davidson. I am to become a born again biker. I actually think Harleys are rubbish but they are very noisy, this means that I can piss people like levers off at 0600 each day.

Leavers
I see you are up to your old tricks again. What exactly do you want? A bite or something.
Or are you just masquerading as some alter ego.

The Church of Harley Davidson? I hear it has a bigger following that the CofE but doesn't get any funding for its schools. It's a disgrace. Religious discrimination! At least you have safety reasons for wearing your large black crash helmet with heavily smoked visor and black leather protective garments... I mean, you wouldn't want the skin to be scraped off you if you bumped into Levers would you. :wink:

Right, I'm off to wash my mouth out with soap and water! :(

slim said:
I stand by what I said its my belief that this PC culture coupled with the social security system is wrecking the country.

This should be good ...

How can we give loads of social security cash to a muslim cleric and then watch as he preaches hatred. talk about biting the hand that feeds him?

Is he still drawing the dole?

How is it possible for ethnic minorities to wear their religion with pride but a Christian is not allowed to do the same?

Are we talking about airport crucifix woman here? If so, say so.

Why is it that immigrants are placed at the front of the council housing list when they have only been in the country for a few days?

Do you have proof of this? And do you know any of the local housing regulations that are set in place to guide housing officers in placing tenants? Careful now. My sister is a Housing Liaison Officer in a large northern city. I asked the same thing of her a while back. I'd advise you to examine how many British nationals serially abuse the housing system and how much of your cash (in most metropolitan boroughs) is pissed down the drain at the hands of itinerant chavs programmed to breed and turn up at the Housing Office with their ******* hands out, safe in the knowledge that their bone-idle demands will be met every single ******* time.

I believe that this is all to do with PC and governments who have bent to trendy left wingers who start shouting human rights abuse at the earliest opportunity. Combined with the fact that the greedy human rights legal professionals are cashing in on the policies.
End of rant.

Let's say you are a lawyer. Would your moral code prevent you from taking on cases which are blatant breaches of local or governmental law. You'd just turn your back on a fat Legal Aid cheque from Mr Iqubal and his twenty kids because it is wrong? Hmm. I doubt it.

'Trendy Left Wingers'. Why not just say 'liberals' and have done with it? Most of you don't quite know the origins of liberalism and what it's roots are.

And ...

dt018a9667 said:
Leavers
I see you are up to your old tricks again. What exactly do you want? A bite or something.
Or are you just masquerading as some alter ego.

No.

Levers

Levers_Aligned said:
No. There's a huge difference between advocating deportation (and in some cases stoning)
Levers_Aligned said:
No one was advocating stoning, I said she would probably be stoned where she comes from.

Levers_Aligned said:
As for the 'British Schools being British' banner-cry, does that include the learning of foreign languages
Levers_Aligned said:
Not if they are a second language, I am all for learning other languages.

Levers_Aligned said:
This has **** all to do with pc, and everything to do with the media, once again, pumping up a story so that people like Lingyai can post his prdictably unfunny-as-**** pictures as above, sat in a 'foriegn' country as he does, the fabulous patriot he is.
Levers
Sometimes you come across as a complete tool, you might get taken a bit more seriously if you didn't make personal attacks on people, I would bet that you wouldn't do it in real life eh? More of an internet tough guy I would imagine. As for un-funny as **** pictures, get a life and a sense of humour mate eh, you never know you might even enjoy it, you bitter and twisted little oik.
As for me being a patriot, the definition of a patriot is someone who loves and defends their own country, well do I love the UK, not really, no more than I love Hong Kong or Thailand, after all, it's just land and is it is the cultures and people that make them different and I prefer the Bhuddist culture and the level of respect everyone has for each other here in general and it is a 100% improvement on the UK. Maybe I should accept all the crap, chavs and spongers and stay chained to the UK just cos I was born there eh? Don't be a fuckwit.
Where I live and work is not your concern though, although I can understand your jealousy sat behind your computer, angry at the world and desperate for someone to aknowledge you whilst others are getting out, doing something with their lives to make it more interesting instead of stagnating in the same job for years and years.
You come across like the fat kid with no mates who is looking at the others on this forum having a laugh and some banter and you just hate it (don't know why, maybe personal problems at home, or maybe a victime of domestic abuse, a battered husband perhaps). I hope that one day you get better anyway.
Lingyai Patriot in paradise :D

Lingyai said:
No one was advocating stoning, I said she would probably be stoned where she comes from.

Oh. Sorry about that. I misunderstood. You're not a racist at all, Lingyai. At all. Honest.

Not if they are a second language, I am all for learning other languages.

... and the rest. It's not just the learning of foreign languages, is it, Lingyai? What about learning about 'foreign' religions ... even being taught by someone, let's say, not exactly from round these parts, eh? You'd love it, wouldn't you, because as we have concluded ... you are not a racist, are you?

Sometimes you come across as a complete tool, you might get taken a bit more seriously if you didn't make personal attacks on people, I would bet that you wouldn't do it in real life eh? More of an internet tough guy I would imagine. As for un-funny as **** pictures, get a life and a sense of humour mate eh, you never know you might even enjoy it, you bitter and twisted little oik.

Sense of humour. Oh ... har-*******-har. Speaking of tough guys, you fancy showing your 'just-for-a-laugh' pictures in some northern districts (where all the pakkis are from, as you'd put it?) Nope. I bet you wouldn't. So don't gob off about me being an internet tough guy, you ******. If you were as nails as you believe you are, you wouldn't be at all afraid to broadcast your shit to people who might just take a bit more offence than you bargained for. I'd be happy to watch. Do let me know when you plan on confronting them with it.

As for me being a patriot, the definition of a patriot is someone who loves and defends their own country, well do I love the UK, not really, no more than I love Hong Kong or Thailand...

...it drones on a bit, incoherently...

Where I live and work is not your concern though, although I can understand your jealousy sat behind your computer, angry at the world and desperate for someone to aknowledge you whilst others are getting out, doing something with their lives to make it more interesting instead of stagnating in the same job for years and years.

Yep. You're right. My mistake being in this job (which I can do, and am happy in) and not leaving the Navy because I can't hack change (like you)

Why, I could boast openly on some online forum that I am a millionaire and am totally happy having to go abroad to unstable countries to earn a crust (like you, again in fact)

The day I become jealous of you, Lingyai, with your small-minded, bigotted, Bernard Manning brain and your dubious, uncredulous style of living (do you pedal a trishaw?) then maybe I will put my notice in. But at the moment, the request form stays where it is. This isn't taxing, it is a piece of piss. I don't have to justify what I do and where I am, Lingyai. Whereas you fill vital column inches and waste seconds of this earth's valuable time telling every **** who won't listen why you left and how shit life was, is and will be for everyone else who isn't where you are. Something suspicious about that for me. Good luck, anyway.

You come across like the fat kid with no mates who is looking at the others on this forum having a laugh and some banter and you just hate it (don't know why, maybe personal problems at home, or maybe a victime of domestic abuse, a battered husband perhaps). I hope that one day you get better anyway.

Who writes your material, Lingyai? I'd sack the **** if I were you.

Lingyai Patriot in paradise :D [/b]

Now that is funny.

Levers

Levers_Aligned said:
Oh. Sorry about that. I misunderstood. You're not a racist at all, Lingyai. At all. Honest.
Levers_Aligned said:
Hmmm Mixed race marriage... yeah I'm racist, smart bloke.
Levers_Aligned said:
Sense of humour. Oh ... har-*******-har. Speaking of tough guys, you fancy showing your 'just-for-a-laugh' pictures in some northern districts (where all the pakkis are from, as you'd put it?) Nope. I bet you wouldn't. So don't gob off about me being an internet tough guy, you ******.
Levers_Aligned said:
Vintage levers again, as I said before, I have had more tha a few run ins in the past, we are not all armchair warriors.
Levers_Aligned said:
...it drones on a bit, incoherently...
Levers_Aligned said:
Again, vintage levers, can't think of a reply so throws in a remark like this

Levers_Aligned said:
Yep. You're right. My mistake being in this job (which I can do, and am happy in) and not leaving the Navy because I can't hack change (like you)
Levers_Aligned said:
Can't hack change? How can you say that to someone who leaves the mob and goes into a completely different industry you idiot, think about it!
Levers_Aligned said:
Why, I could boast openly on some online forum that I am a millionaire and am totally happy having to go abroad to unstable countries to earn a crust (like you, again in fact)
Levers_Aligned said:
repeating again for the hard of understanding, I WORK FOR A UK COMPANY YOU TWAT, I just live here cos it's nicer than UK and my lifestyle allows me to live in whatever country I like..
Levers_Aligned said:
The day I become jealous of you, Lingyai, with your small-minded, bigotted, Bernard Manning brain and your dubious, uncredulous style of living (do you pedal a trishaw?) then maybe I will put my notice in.
Levers_Aligned said:
I could try and explain what I do to you but I doubt you'd be able to get your thick melon around it, modern technology might be a bit of a struggle for you, no?
Levers_Aligned said:
Who writes your material, Lingyai? I'd sack the **** if I were you.
Levers_Aligned said:
All my own work, who gives you your opinion? Your wife i suppose, you sound like a cuckold.
Levers_Aligned said:
Lingyai Patriot in paradise :D [/b]

Now that is funny.

Levers_Aligned said:
Keep talking and you might convince yourself, where are you anyway, North Prospect or Rowner?

Have now managed to view the news interview where John Humphrys gets her squirming, sucking back and gives her a real verbal shoeing.

Excellent interview and BZ to that man for going right to the point. No doubt he will receive a visit from Plod for his trouble over his handling of the matter and given a lecture and warning over his 'inflamatory' conduct.

SF

SILVER_FOX said:
Have now managed to view the news interview where John Humphrys gets her squirming, sucking back and gives her a real verbal shoeing.

Excellent interview and BZ to that man for going right to the point. No doubt he will receive a visit from Plod for his trouble over his handling of the matter and given a lecture and warning over his 'inflamatory' conduct.

SF

Your probably right there S_F , :twisted:

Latest Threads