Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Veil teacher 'should be sacked'

She's got a neck anyway being a teacher, I knew her when she worked in a muslim burlesque house, I even think I boned her, not sure really they all look the same, you be the judge.... :wink:
modest-muslim.jpg
[/img]

Nice on there Lingy. Beats the crap out of the old paper bag trick eh?

Deport the bitch and lets keep British schools British please. I thank you. I have no more to say on this matter for fear of being accused of racism. Suffice to say, I really have had enough of this Muslim tripe now.

brigham600 said:

Deport the bitch and lets keep British schools British please. I thank you. I have no more to say on this matter for fear of being accused of racism. Suffice to say, I really have had enough of this Muslim tripe now.

Heaven forbid anyone hold the notion that you a racist, eh?

Levers

andym said:
Nah,cant be rosy,she not wearing boots!might be the PO Stoker on a day off?

No Andy, the PO Stoker always wears his polished black pusser boots, even to bed, except when travelling by post in green fluffy slippers...

...so I'm told...

Levers_Aligned said:
brigham600 said:

Levers

Hang on a minute. Change roles. English teacher in a sharia school would be told to cover up. If they refused on the grounds that it's not their religion, they would be asked to leave and possibly be prosecuted. Whilst Brighams language might not be tasteful, the fact is he is right, and what he has said, people in sharia countries would say the same if the position were reversed.

Crusade if you must mate, but accept people have different opinions to you. It's called freedom of speech.

bunnyjumper said:
Levers_Aligned said:
brigham600 said:

Levers

Hang on a minute. Change roles. English teacher in a sharia school would be told to cover up. If they refused on the grounds that it's not their religion, they would be asked to leave and possibly be prosecuted. Whilst Brighams language might not be tasteful, the fact is he is right, and what he has said, people in sharia countries would say the same if the position were reversed.

Crusade if you must mate, but accept people have different opinions to you. It's called freedom of speech.

No. There's a huge difference between advocating deportation (and in some cases stoning) for someone who (wrongly in my opinion) is using a race issue to win a case which should never make it to a tribunal. She should be asked to remove the veil or be asked to leave her job. There is no legal or moral grounds for deportation. Many of the like purport to hate the muslim way of life, but are happy to mimic their barbaric methods of dishing out punishment. How does that work, then?

As for the 'British Schools being British' banner-cry, does that include the learning of foreign languages, the serving of overseas menus, the employment of anyone other than white British nationals as staff, the enrolling of overseas students and the indoctrination of syllabus material which is 'cleansed' of any outside influence?

I'd call that racist. Our schools and nation should never lose it's identity, however over the past two thousand years, we have had all number of nations invade, supplant and influence our way of life. I'd doubt anyone alive can trace their roots back to indigenous Britons. At what stage of people's background and lineage do we start?

Levers

A reasonable assumption Bunny, but then the chances are that an english teacher abroad would abide by the local customs, wear what was prescribed, not kick up a fuss about it and not try to claim discrimination if it was revealed they were crap at their jobs.

SF

Levers_Aligned said:
brigham600 said:

Levers

Thats just it mate, I am not, but I could quite easily be turned with this current trend of Brit bashing by all and sundry.

Levers_Aligned said:
bunnyjumper said:
Levers_Aligned said:
brigham600 said:

Levers

No. There's a huge difference between advocating deportation (and in some cases stoning) for someone who (wrongly in my opinion) is using a race issue to win a case which should never make it to a tribunal. She should be asked to remove the veil or be asked to leave her job. There is no legal or moral grounds for deportation. Many of the like purport to hate the muslim way of life, but are happy to mimic their barbaric methods of dishing out punishment. How does that work, then?

As for the 'British Schools being British' banner-cry, does that include the learning of foreign languages, the serving of overseas menus, the employment of anyone other than white British nationals as staff, the enrolling of overseas students and the indoctrination of syllabus material which is 'cleansed' of any outside influence?

I'd call that racist. Our schools and nation should never lose it's identity, however over the past two thousand years, we have had all number of nations invade, supplant and influence our way of life. I'd doubt anyone alive can trace their roots back to indigenous Britons. At what stage of people's background and lineage do we start?

Levers

At last Levers you've said something that I am in complete agreement with.
I am sick of the race card being played in the UK. However it is our governments past and present who should be held to account for making political correctness such an effective weapon against society

slim said:
Levers_Aligned said:
bunnyjumper said:
Levers_Aligned said:
brigham600 said:

Levers

Levers

At last Levers you've said something that I am in complete agreement with.
I am sick of the race card being played in the UK. However it is our governments past and present who should be held to account for making political correctness such an effective weapon against society

It's not political correctness which is the enemy here. It is the inherent fear (in some) that there is a case to answer for here and the ability for people to let themselves get a little carried away with the severity of the case - and the subsequent 'disciplinary' action therewith. If she is wrong in doing what she does (and let's face it, she attended the interview veilless and it does hamper her ability to get the message across - not the fact that she is trying to entice our precious white, anglo-saxon kids into a life of Sharia terorism, as is thinly implied - and that is the crux of this) then she should be discharged. Not ******* shot, stoned or deported. If muslims apparel makes them unsuitable for certain types of employment (and one would imagine that teachin would be one, where facial expressiveness and open contact is essential) then that is for the faith to deal with, not for hot-headed little nazis to use as a cosh to start screaming death and damnation from their St George Cross windowed abodes. This has **** all to do with pc, and everything to do with the media, once again, pumping up a story so that people like Lingyai can post his prdictably unfunny-as-**** pictures as above, sat in a 'foriegn' country as he does, the fabulous patriot he is.

Levers

Levers, why do you always have to get personal. There is no need for it and AFAIC, Lingyai is entitled to his opinion as much as you are yours.

Latest Threads