VC HERO BANNED FROM BRITAIN

rockape34

Badgeman
all you wonderful folks,

If anyone wants to download the posters in the campaign that broke the gobments' back for posterity (or whatever) they can be downloaded at Psywar.Org's site for a short while:

HERE

HERE
and
HERE

Many thanks to PW.O

PsyWar,Org had just informed me that the posters will remain on his site as a permanent fixture so there is no hurry to download the.m.

PWO has worked hard for this campaign, and we are indebted to him for the use of his site.
Yet again, Thanks.

aussiepint

War Hero
HOORAY!!!

TUL BAHADUR PUN HAS JUST BEEN GRANTED THE RIGHT TO LIVE IN THE UK!!!

IMMIGRATION MINISTER LIAM BYRNE SAID THE CASE WAS 'EXCEPTIONAL'

RESULT! BRILLIANT!

I will try to find a link.

bigbaddog

Banned
Kaphar humu bhanda marnu ramro

gb5Ergr-c.jpg

Redneck29

First off let me apologise for intruding amongst far better men and women than I can ever hope to be.

I stumbled across your site while searching the web for info concerning Mark Knopfler's new release of BiA to raise funds for Falklands Veterans.

Having found you I decided to have a look around.

The main article of this story truly saddened and shocked me. For most of the first 8 pages I was openly crying with anger and frustration at this situation, and also with shame. Shame to have known so little about this situation until now, and shame at being part of Blair's Britain.

The final page raised my spirits, knowing that this hero will now be given what he should never have had to ask for in the first place. A demonstration that People Power can work has also made a difference to my current feelings.

I still feel shame knowing that such political battles will have to be fought again and again before the service men and women of this country, past, present and future, are treated with the respect and dignity they deserve.

To those of you who made a difference in this I thank you, and offer my apologies for my ignorance.

For protecting my freedoms I can never thank you enough.

andym

War Hero
I think Mr Pun VC meets the requirements ot be a Chelsea Pensioner,i wonder if thats where he would like to end his days?

chieftiff

War Hero
Redneck29 said:
First off let me apologise for intruding amongst far better men and women than I can ever hope to be.

I stumbled across your site while searching the web for info concerning Mark Knopfler's new release of BiA to raise funds for Falklands Veterans.

Having found you I decided to have a look around.

The main article of this story truly saddened and shocked me. For most of the first 8 pages I was openly crying with anger and frustration at this situation, and also with shame. Shame to have known so little about this situation until now, and shame at being part of Blair's Britain.

The final page raised my spirits, knowing that this hero will now be given what he should never have had to ask for in the first place. A demonstration that People Power can work has also made a difference to my current feelings.

I still feel shame knowing that such political battles will have to be fought again and again before the service men and women of this country, past, present and future, are treated with the respect and dignity they deserve.

To those of you who made a difference in this I thank you, and offer my apologies for my ignorance.

For protecting my freedoms I can never thank you enough.

Thanks for your comments redneck and welcome, you can still help by signing the petition via this website: www.vchero.co.uk The petition is aimed at giving the right to all Gurkha's to enter Britain on a permanent basis should they choose. Watch out for future campaigns on the subject no doubt.