Vatican Increases Number Of Mortal Sins

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by slim, Mar 10, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. How do they know these are mortal sins? Who's been conversing with the Angels to get the new criteria? Does the Devil know of the new criteria and has he made provision for the extra influx?

2. Trust the Vatican, they list globalisation and excessive wealth as deadly sins, not bad for a fantastically rich global enterprise.... or are they giving their billions away to the poor...I think not!

3. The Vatican has extended its list of mortal sins to include 21st century issues such as genetic experimentation, pollution, social injustice, drug abuse and excessive wealth

Direct Quote from said article .. anyone spot the deliberate error!

"The Vatican has large investments with the Rothschilds of Britain, France and America, with the Hambros Bank, with the Credit Suisse in London and Zurich. In the United States it has large investments with the Morgan Bank, the Chase-Manhattan Bank, the First National Bank of New York, the Bankers Trust Company, and others. The Boston archdiocese listed its assets at Six Hundred and Thirty-five Million ($635,891,004), which is 9.9 times its liabilities. This leaves a net worth of Five Hundred and Seventy-one million dollars ($571,704,953)
    The Vatican's treasure of solid gold has been estimated by the United Nations World Magazine to amount to several billion dollars. A large bulk of this is stored in gold ingots with the U.S. Federal Reserve Bank, while banks in England and Switzerland hold the rest. But this is just a small portion of the wealth of the Vatican, which in the U.S. alone, is greater than that of the five wealthiest giant corporations of the country. When to that is added all the real estate, property, stocks and shares abroad, then the staggering accumulation of the wealth of the Catholic church becomes so formidable as to defy any rational assessment."

This has got to be the height of hypocrisy!

Has anyone told the Pope?? Yah gonnin DOWN Bast&rd!

4. The Rev Ian Paisley on many an occasion

5. Interesting - but I think if you don't play the game, you shouldn't make the rules.....

6. Glasgow Rangers supporters at every Celtic match :thanks: :thanks:

:nemo: :nemo:

7. I visited the Vatican in 68, and guiltily got an audiance with the POPE, ten matelots, Some Catholic but I and several others could not give a Phuk, as athiest, felt guilty for the ten nuns who did not get an audiance, who had dedicated their lives to it

Anyhow

We were shown a room that had over a billion Uk pounds of donated signet rings, from people who had recieved absolution? Walls full of solid gold rings with huge diamonds, saphires etc going way back hundreds of years
    Then we were requested to pop something in the box on the way out
    I managed to contribute a Pussers Durex that we were given on leaving the ship

Why do they not shut up shop sell off the assets and clear poverty in one go. I do not mean just the Vatican but the whole lot of it

Peters Pence should clear it anyway even if they do not sell off the church

8. Catholic money stored with largely jewish banks, is this what is called being multi-faith?