Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vapes

JFP

Badgeman
Not sure whether this is posted in the correct place but seeing yet another vape thrower this morning reaching amazing distance with the smelly, obnoxious substance, I wonder if they are a danger to health in the current covid situation. If a sneeze is considered dodgy then they might be worthy of a good body swerve.

Alfacharlie

War Hero
Not sure whether this is posted in the correct place but seeing yet another vape thrower this morning reaching amazing distance with the smelly, obnoxious substance, I wonder if they are a danger to health in the current covid situation. If a sneeze is considered dodgy then they might be worthy of a good body swerve.
Why ask on here?

JFP

Badgeman
She was my first ship. A very happy one too. I was UA but gained a lot of tots in our mess as I was working a different watch to the rest of the lads, so I took their dhobi to the laundry whilst they were turned in. Only a few die hard rum rats got up at midday to have their tots and the rum bosun had been instructed by some of the lads to let me have their tot.

Alfacharlie

War Hero
I hated my first ship. Most matelots I spoke with always said “first ship will be your best”, I thought bollocks.
Good trip as well, just hated my first draft. Loved all my other drafts after that though. (Especially HMS Dryad swimming pool helper, or whatever the fuck I was meant to be doing??).

fishhead

War Hero
She was my first ship. A very happy one too. I was UA but gained a lot of tots in our mess as I was working a different watch to the rest of the lads, so I took their dhobi to the laundry whilst they were turned in. Only a few die hard rum rats got up at midday to have their tots and the rum bosun had been instructed by some of the lads to let me have their tot.
Most of those I sailed with in the days of the tot would rather be woken to have it rather than miss it. What were they doing in their pits anyway?

Waspie

War Hero
They had worked all night.
Awwwww, bless, did you give them a nice mug of Kai when you awoke them from their slumbers!!!! :D

Personally, whilst not old enough for ye tot, I wouldn't have like to have missed a freebie, night shift or not!!!!

(The one unofficial tot I did have as a young 17 year old wiped me out for a day and half. There again I only had a few hairs on my chest so wasn't quiet 'hairy arsed' yet!!!!!)o_O

Latest Threads