Vanished

Ninja_Stoker said:
Or first check the bars that are expressly stated as "Out Of Bounds" on the Visitem.
As we always visit them to see why they are out of bounds! No doubt half the wardrobe will be in there.

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Chaz said:
Ninja_Stoker said:
Or first check the bars that are expressly stated as "Out Of Bounds" on the Visitem.
As we always visit them to see why they are out of bounds! No doubt half the wardrobe will be in there.
Or I can get my crushing boots on and go look for him, if you like?!

sgtpepperband said:
Chaz said:
Ninja_Stoker said:
And he'll give you a good ignoring to or do a runner!

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Chaz said:
sgtpepperband said:
Chaz said:
Ninja_Stoker said:
Difficult to run whilst wearing 'cuffs... or after sustaining injuries as a result of 'resisting arrest'! :twisted: :wink:

sgtpepperband said:
Chaz said:
sgtpepperband said:
Chaz said:
Ninja_Stoker said:
Difficult to run whilst wearing 'cuffs... or after sustaining injuries as a result of 'resisting arrest'! :twisted: :wink:
He'd have been long gone!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BillyNoMates Submariners 3