Vandals desecrate US Veterans graves!

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by Always_a_Civvy, May 28, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Any bastard caught doing things like this should be put in an early grave themselves, scum .
  2. hobbit

Only after prolonged and hideous torture, preferably involving skinning knives, salt and a red hot poker.

3. My own personal favourite is a 8ft x 8ft room where the walls are stainless steel and greased and the floor is nothing but burning charcoal.

Toss them in there and watch them dance until they're too exhausted to move and then they'll collapse in a heap, scalding themselves to death!
  4. Not a bad choice Credders, didn't think of that. I will have to add that to "Stabs Big Book For Torturing Chavs, Nonces, And Other Assorted Scum". You will naturally get mentioned in the bibliography :D

5. Oh come on guys, don't be too hard on the poor little scamps!

They need educating :)

You know, like on Clockwork Orange [​IMG]
  6. 1 way ticket to Guantanamo anyone ???
  7. Major saddos, these twunts have their freedom of speech due to the sacrifices the Veterans made and how do they use it, desecration.
    At the National War Memorial in Wellington, NZ on ANZAC Day (25 April) this year, 2 'peace' protesters were arrested after burning the NZ flag and chanting slogans throughout the minutes silence. Some WWII vets got some licks in first with their sticks before the Police could get to them, good on them! :violent1: Funnily enough the vets (in their 80's) managed to 'escape' :w00t:
  8. Dunno why when they catch them they dont show them on telly and then lock them up for life - waste of oxygen the lot of them.....
  9. Can't humiliate these b*stards. That's against their "human rights" and would offend them. What they need to do is mak them earn their rights by....oh I dunno...sending them to war?