Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

valley tourist

vasco2

Midshipman
A misguided guy is driving his family round the Welsh Valleys on holiday, when he passes a "Produce" stall at the side of the road advertising "FRESH PEARS! FRESH PLUMS! FRESH PARACETOMOL!" Being a London townie, this gave him a bit of a shock, so 2 hundred yards down the road he went back to see the red-shirted proprietor.
"'Scuse me,my man. I think your sign is a bit orff. Plums and Pears I can understand, but is Paracetomol really on your list of wares?
"Well, course it is, But! I'm a FARMER,SEE!"

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Planners give green light to Otter Valley project MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Tyne Valley investment continues five years on from Storm Desmond MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Environment Agency submits final plans for Otter Valley project MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Local people invited to shape Severn Valley water management plan MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Rural Crime Week proves a big success across Tees Valley MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Walkers to enjoy new 10 mile coastal path in Tees Valley MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Treasury minister visits Tees Valley MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Joint Forces Command seeks out innovation in Silicon Valley MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: RAF Valley’s future secure for next 25 years as restoration work is completed MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Runway resurfacing underway at RAF Valley MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: £20 million contract to refurbish RAF Valley runway awarded MoD News 0
Simon - Quest Magazine Various Construction Staff inc Site Management & Trades in and around the Thames Valley region. The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
BFRS BFRS Career Fair @ Greetham Valley Golf & Conference Centre The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 5
soleil WalesOnline: "Mystery Over Suspension Of RAF Valley Pilot" The Fleet Air Arm 2
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has reappointed Dame Judith Macgregor as Trustee of the British Tourist Authority. MoD News 0
D UK/Spain Tourist Turmoil Current Affairs 31
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has appointed Rt Hon Sir Patrick McLoughlin CH as Chair of the British Tourist Authority. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Ian McCaig reappointed as a Board Member of the British Tourist Authority MoD News 0
soleil Hull Daily Mail: Support For Hull's Bid To Make HMS Illustrious A Tourist Attraction The Fleet Air Arm 6
janner German Tourist Miscellaneous 0
supermario Ark to become tourist attraction off East Coast Current Affairs 0
5dits Scottish tourist attraction bans English tourist's The Quarterdeck 88