valley tourist

vasco2

Midshipman
A misguided guy is driving his family round the Welsh Valleys on holiday, when he passes a "Produce" stall at the side of the road advertising "FRESH PEARS! FRESH PLUMS! FRESH PARACETOMOL!" Being a London townie, this gave him a bit of a shock, so 2 hundred yards down the road he went back to see the red-shirted proprietor.
"'Scuse me,my man. I think your sign is a bit orff. Plums and Pears I can understand, but is Paracetomol really on your list of wares?
"Well, course it is, But! I'm a FARMER,SEE!"

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Rural Crime Week proves a big success across Tees Valley MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Walkers to enjoy new 10 mile coastal path in Tees Valley MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Treasury minister visits Tees Valley MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Joint Forces Command seeks out innovation in Silicon Valley MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: RAF Valley’s future secure for next 25 years as restoration work is completed MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Runway resurfacing underway at RAF Valley MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: £20 million contract to refurbish RAF Valley runway awarded MoD News 0
Simon - Quest Magazine Various Construction Staff inc Site Management & Trades in and around the Thames Valley region. The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
BFRS BFRS Career Fair @ Greetham Valley Golf & Conference Centre The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 5
soleil WalesOnline: "Mystery Over Suspension Of RAF Valley Pilot" The Fleet Air Arm 2
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has appointed Rt Hon Sir Patrick McLoughlin CH as Chair of the British Tourist Authority. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Ian McCaig reappointed as a Board Member of the British Tourist Authority MoD News 0
soleil Hull Daily Mail: Support For Hull's Bid To Make HMS Illustrious A Tourist Attraction The Fleet Air Arm 6
janner German Tourist Miscellaneous 0
supermario Ark to become tourist attraction off East Coast Current Affairs 0
5dits Scottish tourist attraction bans English tourist's The Quarterdeck 88