VALENTINES GIFTS FOR THAT LADY IN YOUR LIFE

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Backpacker1uk, Feb 11, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. HURRY WHILE STOCKS LAST

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. have to say , first pic is sooo true... Hubs has work van full of every poss tool you can imagine.. BUT sadily never here when i need things doing.. PLUS he wont leve his tools home cuz he knowes i will use them.

So please send forthwith one hammer and screwdriver set..

x

3. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

4. As my dear departed mother-in-law used to say "Why use a hammer when an ice cream scoop will do?"

5. hahahahah DREAM ON.......

6. sgtpepperband

Hmm, but why do women do that? The fact that there is a tool designed to do a particular job... for example, Mrs. SPB has a special spoon that she uses to open paint tins - USE A FECKIN' SCREWDRIVER, like normal people!! :evil: :lol:

7. I'm taking my wife out on the 14th.

I have the dentist and told her she can come with me.

8. sgtpepperband

What with?! 8O :oops: :wink:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. oo how weird is that, so does the Po Stoker. So that means either (a) you are the Po Stoker (b) you have a date with the Po stoker at the dentist (c) it is just a complete coincidence!

Regardless, I would like one of these please:

[​IMG]

10. trust me Roesy they do not stay that sweet... he will soon piss on your bed,, poop on your plush rugs... yet worst of all he WILL chew on your shoes... so think LONG and HARD... is he as cute and lovelble as he is really WORTH it.....

11. ooo Josie, you have a harsh tongue my girl. You have met the Po Stoker and you know he does not do things like that!

12. If the PO Stoker lets you down Rosie, you can come and play with my puppies.

13. sgtpepperband

A pre-cooked kebab?! :? :twisted: