USN submarines Afghanistan.............

Can anyone tell me whether any USN submarines fired missles into Afghanistan? I know the RN did, but can`t fire any evidence to confirm whether the USN did?

themonkeyg0d said:
Can anyone tell me whether any USN submarines fired missles into Afghanistan? I know the RN did, but can`t fire any evidence to confirm whether the USN did?
I'm sure that one of the resident USN members of RR will be along to answer your question soon - f*ckwit!!

notafourknotfudgepacker said:
themonkeyg0d said:
I'm sure that one of the resident USN members of RR will be along to answer your question soon - f*ckwit!!
Was there really any need for that?

Maybe he is another Russian spy, in which case, PHOTOS!!!!!! Or he is maybe related to the GCHQ/MI6/Russian chap who died in mysterious circumstances last weekend.

or maybe he just has an intrest in history. I dont think hes asking you to sell secrets. Just asking for any info thats all ready in the public domain. Like the fact that a certain T boat launched misslies.
If i remember correct it was USN surface ships that fired missiles in to afghan but i could be wrong.

danny said:
or maybe he just has an intrest in history. I dont think hes asking you to sell secrets. Just asking for any info thats all ready in the public domain. Like the fact that a certain T boat launched misslies.
If i remember correct it was USN surface ships that fired missiles in to afghan but i could be wrong.

Google is user friendly...;)

In August 1998, 13 TLAM-C Block 3 and 66 TLAM-D Block 3 were fired from U.S. ships and submarines against a factory target in Khartoum, Sudan, and at terrorist camps in Afghanistan. That December, 325 TLAM-C and TLAM-D missiles were fired at targets in Serbia and Kosovo. In October 2001, some 50 to 70 missiles were launched against Afghanistan, and in March and April 2003 about 800 Tomahawk cruise missiles were fired by the U.S. against targets in Iraq.
http://www.missilethreat.com/cruise/id.138/cruise_detail.asp