USMC Stinger .30-06 Machine Gun

Discussion in 'The Corps' started by Gutaway, May 1, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Always thought the MG3 was a badass, This ones ROF is around 1,200/1,400RPM!!!!!!

2. Jesus gutterbollix, you are a sad individual..this weapon is 1930s vintage at least. It's the .30 cal Browning MG, feck off back to ARRSE
  3. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Is that John Wayne shooting shooting the injuns with it?
  4. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

... and next week: Pressing Wild Flowers for Beginners.
  5. The Bren Gun too accurate for its own good. Discuss :lol:
  6. Am not that gen'd up on weapons, don't give a Matelot a gun!! But if it spits lead at a great rate of knots, does it have to be that accurate?? :?
  7. wet_blobby

feckin thing had a horrid tendancy to drag you forward when firing...out of cover :cry:

anyway, I much prefer my ace cobra catapult :D

8. Indeed it was, my old man used to use said 'problem' to annoy sandal and tea towel wearing people… :wink:
  9. Using the L4 mags on the SLR as a 30 round option wasn't always a good idea either as they tended to fall off on section attacks reminiscent of the SA80A1 :roll: :roll:
  10. Wow ! What a unique thread !

This is weird - if you click here you'll see 'someone completely different' talking about this.

Strangely one of your virtual friends thinks that this would make an original thread.

But to make the coincidence really spooky the poser, sorry, poster here and here has an oddly familiar name.

This must be the Twilight Zone !
  11. I noticed he was a Banned Member of one of those sites Cuts. Wonder why?? :wink: :eek: :eek:

12. wet_blobby

steady on who you accuse of having virtual friends mate...the poster is a nob and we're humouring the little fcukwit...I just wish I knew how to make this puter thingy work and I'd show him a piccy of my top of the range water pistol...its ace. :lol:
  13. Doesn`t look anything like the Bren Gun i fired in training, or have i misread something?
  14. They were also very prone to mis-feeds because they were designed to feed the chamber vertically down and not vertically up. Not that that stopped Percy using them on SLR's :roll:
  15. wet_blobby

The piccy isn't a bren Hig, we've just gone off on a tangent mate.