USMC name change

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by slim, Apr 28, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Should USMC have his name changed?
    I say yes and suggest changing it to THRUSH. A much more apt name as he is such an irritating cnut.
    Other suggestions please.
  2. I know one thing. He shouldn't change it to msgsmiley as he comes with a scull and cross bones marked "irritant" :lol: :lol:

4. Didn't know you could change your name - whats his new one then?

5. Does that mean we will need a 'Man from UNCLE' and a 'Girl from UNCLE'?

(Nothing to do with pawnbrokers and apologies to those too young to remember the TV series.)
  6. Suppose Napolean Solo and the other one were always fighting Thrush.
    Though I have now finally worked out what USMC is the acronym of:

Uneducated Slimy Minging Cnut
  7. The other one was Illya Kuryakin (from the Man from UNCLE), just thought I'd let you know. :lol:
  8. Yes could remember the name but not how to spell it, thanks. :)
  9. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

I like "thrush", subtle and accurate.
  10. I will admit, I had to look it's been years since I saw the programme.
  11. The dolls (circa 1968ish) used to have arms that flicked forwards and fired a cap gun. I used to have them both ....... I used to play on my own a lot. :D
  12. More trivia. Appropriately enough, the Girl from UNCLE was called April Dancer, played by Stefanie Powers. She was cast opposite British actor Noel Harrison (son of Dr Doolittle's Rex) who played Mark Slate and, of course, Illya Kuryakin was played by another British actor, David MacCallum of 'Colditz' fame but don't expect me to remember who, or what, I watched on TV last night.
  13. LOL!! Calm down Lamri xx
    Slim if you've ever had thrush you will understand exactly how irritating this thread would be!! 8O :D :p
  14. Thrush used to be called a newly weds problem. Treat both partners or they keep re-infecting each other.
    An Itchyfanny is not a Japanese motorcycle.
  15. Kawasaki Slim xx :)
  16. OK! HA!
  17. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

18. Twot
  19. Come on guys!! Americans prefer/USMC name change. Lets no indulge the runt with two threads???? ok? :)