Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Uses for a CHav

Stop pretendin you don`t know what a lifebuoy sentry is / was.

Mind you it is a job that was phased out many moons ago, not so long ago as bunting tossers though,

……..

Muffler, as much as I love to wind up the buntings myself, being an ex sparker, they still remain and will do for a few more months yet.

Still, as us sparkers always used to say; "It must have been a piss-easy job if they can now train dabbers to do it." :)

Yea but it`s not a stand alone branch is it, time was you would join as a flag wagger you had the badge and that’s all you did. Same as there used to be signwriter, and seaman branches. They wore no badge at all they were just seaman.

Er. So I`m told.

……

Do a chav roundup and coerce them to form an army division known as the Chavelry. Ask them if they would like to sort out some minority groups in say Bradford, answer is almost certain to be yes then drop them in Bagdad. Problem solved

brigham600 said:
Muffler, as much as I love to wind up the buntings myself, being an ex sparker, they still remain and will do for a few more months yet.

Still, as us sparkers always used to say; "It must have been a piss-easy job if they can now train dabbers to do it." :)

Ermmm. But trainspersons cannot do semaphore! 8)

Latest Threads