User avatars

Being a bit bored I thought I would ask the question, why did you choose your avatar for RR

mines simple its the neck of a Jefferson's Rum one of these and I thought it was apt

GB10811.jpg

Pretty sure a similar thread was started quite some time ago, but could not find it

It was the most lunatic-looking-crazy-ass-dog avatar available at the time, and strangely enough - bears a remarkable resemblance to my passport photograph as well.

I knew there was a reason I put this one in the gash barge, bunch of sarky twats

Ask a straightforward question get a fucking load of bollocks back, sodding wafus and sludgemariners leading the way, at least rummers has the excuse he is a rum sozzled bruther going cold turkey in the hospital

Got to agree with you about BNMs but whats to like about yours????? unless you like long black things full of seamen, if so please visit rummers in hospital, he might be able to do something for you

Got to agree with you about BNMs but whats to like about yours????? unless you like long black things full of seamen, if so please visit rummers in hospital, he might be able to do something for you
I shew do av the black hugeness full of seamen, but I also full of shit (no change there) but this is de bad shit that cum wiv de infect.....er wiv de er,......I is sic kinda fing.
My avatar shows me as my momma tell me I is,...... gud fer nutin lazy nigga.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Site Issues 3
N Site Issues 45
AuldYin Site Issues 3