Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

useless information

No Lamri,
After many years of getting hair from my teeth, I have never had my lips stuck together.
A piercing would do it? but no hair there!!

I believe that during my historical studies I came across the fact that it's origins lie in the need to disguise the effects (or symptoms) of venereal disease. Something that I imagine most Jolly Jack Tars are warned about given all this 'wife in every port' malarkey.

golden_rivet said:
I believe that during my historical studies I came across the fact that it's origins lie in the need to disguise the effects (or symptoms) of venereal disease. Something that I imagine most Jolly Jack Tars are warned about given all this 'wife in every port' malarkey.

Historical studies?????You mean you were studying the effects of "bearded" women who had VD??How strange! And i don't think by putting an artifical muff down there is going to stop jack having a shuffty first!
And btw, it's not "wife" in every port, it's girl! The wife was at home ffs!!! 8O

golden_rivet said:

Some had more than one girl in every port.....seven days in a week remember.

Well i recently found out that we go grey there TOO ffs..........
Now i gota dye that tooo....... Its bad...........

And no Im not disclosing how I found that out.... :twisted:

Stripey_G said:
Historical studies?????You mean you were studying the effects of "bearded" women who had VD??How strange!...

history is a very exciting subject Stripey_G - not all boredom and greybeards - oops sorry Josie :)

It would be cheaper to put in your request form to discontinue shaving then pay for a Merkin. Of course the MAA would need to inspect the growth after 30 days to see if it was up to standard

Referring back to Andym's first post (and link), this could be construed as incitement to defame the Union flag. Mutterings of F**k the union jack are not conducive to the furtherance of discipline amongst the general population.

2BM

Latest Threads