useless information

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by rosinacarley, Dec 27, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I like to think that I should learn something new everyday.

Todays's piece of information is that you can buy a wig for down there!! It is called a Merkin.

Please seel free to post your useless bits of information so that we enter 2007 a better educated forum.
  2. You're "merkin" it up :)
  3. No really - it is held on by minge glue!
  4. minge........

oh, no no no no.

For the love of God, WHY, woman?
  5. Yeah its made from Fish heads!!!!!
  6. Got any pictures of said item in situ Rosie?
  7. It says "done by hand"where does one apply for the job?
  8. Rosy, I think the question we all have in mind is "HOW THE HELL DID YOU COME BY THIS INFORMATION??" 8O

Im assuming you can buy said items in various shapes and sizes then? Big minge, small minge, super hairy minge or trimmed pubic triangle? :D

Minge glue???? thats just wrong!! WTF do you think a blokes reaction would be, if he was down on the job and the wig thingy fell off?!?! :wink:
  9. Look don't ask me! I had never even heard of such a thing until last night in the chatroom - any questions please direct them to Andym, GoldenRivet or Josie - who all seem to be the font of all knowledge when it comes to merkins!

But spenny I now have this image of some bloke down there, with a merkin stuck to his chin! OMG I have to pee!

10. :D :D :D - I think I'd really suit the goatee look Rosie!! :wink:

I should have guessed the three musketeers would have had a hand in this. tut tut!! :lol:
  11. Well, if it did get stuck and you come up with a "beard", you could contact AAC who's into all that ain't he?? :D
  12. Gives a whole new meaning to "taking it on the chin!"
  13. keeping your chin up or if too much glue, a stiff upper lip

I'm outa here!

14. So,
    A woman will have to shave just to put a wig on?
    wonders never cease!
  15. No Lamri,
    After many years of getting hair from my teeth, I have never had my lips stuck together.
    A piercing would do it? but no hair there!!
  16. I believe that during my historical studies I came across the fact that it's origins lie in the need to disguise the effects (or symptoms) of venereal disease. Something that I imagine most Jolly Jack Tars are warned about given all this 'wife in every port' malarkey.
  17. Historical studies?????You mean you were studying the effects of "bearded" women who had VD??How strange! And i don't think by putting an artifical muff down there is going to stop jack having a shuffty first!
    And btw, it's not "wife" in every port, it's girl! The wife was at home ffs!!! 8O
  18. Some had more than one girl in every days in a week remember.