useless information

I like to think that I should learn something new everyday.

Todays's piece of information is that you can buy a wig for down there!! It is called a Merkin.

Please seel free to post your useless bits of information so that we enter 2007 a better educated forum.

Rosy, I think the question we all have in mind is "HOW THE HELL DID YOU COME BY THIS INFORMATION??" 8O

Im assuming you can buy said items in various shapes and sizes then? Big minge, small minge, super hairy minge or trimmed pubic triangle? :D

Minge glue???? thats just wrong!! WTF do you think a blokes reaction would be, if he was down on the job and the wig thingy fell off?!?! :wink:

Look don't ask me! I had never even heard of such a thing until last night in the chatroom - any questions please direct them to Andym, GoldenRivet or Josie - who all seem to be the font of all knowledge when it comes to merkins!

But spenny I now have this image of some bloke down there, with a merkin stuck to his chin! OMG I have to pee!

rosinacarley said:
Look don't ask me! I had never even heard of such a thing until last night in the chatroom - any questions please direct them to Andym, GoldenRivet or Josie - who all seem to be the font of all knowledge when it comes to merkins!

But spenny I now have this image of some bloke down there, with a merkin stuck to his chin! OMG I have to pee!

:D :D :D - I think I'd really suit the goatee look Rosie!! :wink:

I should have guessed the three musketeers would have had a hand in this. tut tut!! :lol:

Stripey_G

War Hero
rosinacarley said:

Well, if it did get stuck and you come up with a "beard", you could contact AAC who's into all that ain't he?? :D

2359o/d

No Lamri,
After many years of getting hair from my teeth, I have never had my lips stuck together.
A piercing would do it? but no hair there!!

I believe that during my historical studies I came across the fact that it's origins lie in the need to disguise the effects (or symptoms) of venereal disease. Something that I imagine most Jolly Jack Tars are warned about given all this 'wife in every port' malarkey.

Stripey_G

War Hero
golden_rivet said:
I believe that during my historical studies I came across the fact that it's origins lie in the need to disguise the effects (or symptoms) of venereal disease. Something that I imagine most Jolly Jack Tars are warned about given all this 'wife in every port' malarkey.
Historical studies?????You mean you were studying the effects of "bearded" women who had VD??How strange! And i don't think by putting an artifical muff down there is going to stop jack having a shuffty first!
And btw, it's not "wife" in every port, it's girl! The wife was at home ffs!!! 8O

stirling2

Banned
golden_rivet said:
Some had more than one girl in every port.....seven days in a week remember.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SONAR-BENDER Definitely not Wet And F***ing Useless! The Fleet Air Arm 7
Ninja_Stoker Rum Ration - Useful or useless ? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 81
daffy1 Export ban for useless 'bomb detector Current Affairs 9
Drakey Useful & Useless Christmas Presents The Quarterdeck 9
rod-gearing Useless garden tools The Gash Barge 8
clanky Most useful optional extra, and the most useless! Motoring 16
brazenhussy The Totally Useless Infomation Thread... Diamond Lil's 47
F What is the most useless(2)..... RMR 3
F What is the most useless..... RMR 3
Welbexian_RN Para Major calls RAF "useless" Current Affairs 30
Darb Useless facts Diamond Lil's 34
BreechSpike Bridge fittings? Electronicy thingys? Any information on thease? Miscellaneous 6
BreechSpike Bridge fittings? Electronicy thingys? Any information on thease? Hobbies & The Great Indoors 1
MoD_RSS eAlert: 27 May 2020 - Additional Woodland Carbon Guarantee auction information MoD News 0
F Looking for information about Grandads pre-war ship service record... Can anyone help? History 8
MoD_RSS Taiwan travel during coronavirus (COVID-19) - Information about available flights and routes MoD News 0
K Our search for information The Fleet Air Arm 14
MoD_RSS Overview of scientific information on coronavirus (COVID-19) MoD News 0
D Information on RFA Cadet Officer (Deck) course RFA 5
MoD_RSS Information for Help to Buy: Equity Loan customers during Coronavirus (COVID-19) MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Exchanging information during UK-US trade agreement negotiations MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 3/2020: Council Tax information letter – 16 April 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Joint statement on safety of journalists and access to information during the COVID-19 crisis MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Important information for British nationals departing India MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Important Information Regarding COVID-19 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government cracks down on spread of false coronavirus information online MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Survey and Inspection information update MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK Ship Register Information MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Changes to the law in Northern Ireland: updated information MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government launches Coronavirus Information Service on WhatsApp MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Important information MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Important information for British Nationals departing Argentina MoD News 0
MoD_RSS COVID-19 Guidance: Information for NI Businesses & Employers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Survey and inspection information MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Seafarer coronavirus information MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Next stage of expanded coronavirus (COVID-19) public information campaign launches MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Updated media guidance will ensure easier access to court information MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Flybe: information for employees, passengers and suppliers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Public information campaign focuses on handwashing MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Inspection report published: Inspection of Country of Origin Information, June 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Coronavirus public information campaign launched across the UK MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Information on Citizens' Rights MoD News 1
MoD_RSS 2/2020: Council Tax information letter – 24 January 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Council Tax information letter: 14 January 2020 MoD News 0
W Information re HM Submarines 1940-60 Social & Reunions 4
MoD_RSS Information Centre and filing services over the festive period MoD News 0
MoD_RSS How to obtain further information on the Copyright Tribunal MoD News 0
L I'm trying to find information on my Great Grandfather. Nearest & Dearest 2
MoD_RSS HMRC appoints interim Chief Digital and Information Officer MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Letter from John Manzoni on the public information campaign MoD News 0