Use of Gynasiums

Discussion in 'Bases / Shore Est' started by brendan498, Dec 22, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can i ask a Question can us old salts( dont like using that term as im in my Fortys) use HMS Raliegh gym if so how much
    Regards Brendan Royal Navy CSB Tester Pompey rules

2. Yes and

As much as you like - subject to the demands of your line manager....

3. im not MOD any more polto,althyough im an associate of the Royal Naval Physical Training Branch,having the unfortunate position of Doc there

4. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Brendan: Seeing as you advocate the superior benefits of being a Pompey Rate, surely travelling to Torpoint for a gym sesh is a little extreme? Have you tried Temeraire instead?! 8O

5. sarge im back in Cornwall , actually not far from raliegh ,temeraire was okay , it is a serious question, im back in guzzz
    hey have a super christmas

6. Guzz - Cornwall??? Better not let the 'we aren't English' Kernow nobbers hear you say that.

7. bad i know the kernish are worse than the Pompey skanks Fountain lake jetty was my home im a lost cause

8. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Are you an ex PTI? if so do you have lots of mirrors in your house?

9. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Big chunky watch, tin of spray tan and hair gel, and half a brain...

10. no im not a PTI i just worked there as a PO Doc they where tough times so i decided to study so im now a Proffessor in astro atomic Physics and this is the man who never heard of the word stand easy

11. yes wet blobby i have loads of mirrors,i even have a harrier in my back garden