US says it has right to kidnap British citizens

AfterSSE

War Hero
wet_blobby said:
Mate, you need to read the Crimbo dinner thread, I'd gladly share a few bottles of red....

I over heard a yank complaining the other day that the price of fuel was a colossal 38p a litre over there, I think he was fresh into the uk and hadn't quite got his head around the exchange rate yet. Bush can't seriously do another term can he?

Depends if he declares himself Emperor or just plain Dicktater... :dwarf:

Contributor MOde

How about kidnapping a couple of blue on blue suspects. Thay may bring on the pains.

Also suspend the current Extradition Treaty until all branches of the US Goverment ratify the current agreement and make it two way traffic. Further re-negoiate a list of offences to which the agreement will apply.

Also make plainly clear publicy that any person involved in kidnapping of a UK citzen that then tries to claim Diplomatic Immunity or protection under the Visiting Forces Act will have the request refused by way of this publicly declared intention by the UK Authorites.

Maybe they would then seriously think about it.

Nutty

Daktari

Banned
Nutty said:
Contributor MOde

Also make plainly clear publicy that any person involved in kidnapping of a UK citzen that then tries to claim Diplomatic Immunity or protection under the Visiting Forces Act will have the request refused by way of this publicly declared intention by the UK Authorites.

Nutty

Seriously Nutty - I dont think they actually give a damn. The Yanks feel that they are the worlds only super power and treat us like we are the 52nd State. The ony reason we get dragged into all these wars is so the Yanks can say they weren't alone. Think "Dubya" just walks around singing "When I Rule the World". Because at the end of the day I am sure that they feel that they do!

Daktari said:
Nutty said:
Contributor MOde

Nutty

Seriously Nutty - I dont think they actually give a damn. The Yanks feel that they are the worlds only super power and treat us like we are the 52nd State. The ony reason we get dragged into all these wars is so the Yanks can say they weren't alone. Think "Dubya" just walks around singing "When I Rule the World". Because at the end of the day I am sure that they feel that they do!

O Keeper of Lions

I agree I don't think the yanks give a shite but if one of theirs was banged up in a UK prison for doing good goverment duty in the eys of the US Public then it would bring on the pain in Washington.

Nutty

All totally bloody depressing and demeaning. In perspective, though, we are running down our armed capability at such a rate they we can't afford to overdistance ourselves from the US. Add to that the number of Posters on here, Pprune and Arrse who hate everything built at home and advocate buying everything off the shelf Stateside to get more punch for our pound.

There's more to Freedom than watching whatever we want on the telly and writing whatever we want in our newspapers.

Latest Threads