US Politics. Presidential Impeachment.

nutty_bag

War Hero
Bergen
i had a read through the press coverage regarding the dancing israelis and although sickened, keep an open mind. It is a situation that is far and away out of our control with young troops from many nations fighting under the guise of bringing democracy to Iraq/Afghanistan. I despair for our troops who are fighting a false flag war on 2 fronts whilst doing the dirty work for Israel. About 10 years ago i was involved with the security of a number of high-ranking individuals which included President Clinton and Benjamin Nethanyahu (correct my spelling if needed) Now when Clintons secret service bods were doing the recce for his arrival they were told that under no circumstances were they allowed to bring weopons into this building (The building has major significance in the uk) which they didn't like but abided by. When the Israeli P.M did the same not too long after i was challenged on a regular basis by angry bodyguards armed with an assortment of weopons. What does that tell you? Oh and this building also holds meeting relating to Zionism on regular occasions.

I'm not anti-semetic either as my missus has a rather large amount of jewish in her (so to speak) and likes circumsized men like myself because she gets 20% off!!

Bergen

ADC
Nutty_Bag

Nothing surprises me with the Israelis; I've seen them pull stunts that would have anyone else behind bars with a cry of "Watch your fingers! Clang!" They are protected at the top of the political establishments on both sides of the pond. Poor old Germanskis are in perpetual debt to them because of the holocaust industry.

The old old accusation of anti-semitism is a usual response but I have my back covered there. It's not the jews that are the problem, it's the zionists and to their eternal credit there are many jewish organisations inside and outside of Israel who are opposed to zionism. Most of the zionist's are not really jewish anyway..........they are Khazars but that's another story.

We are living in really dangerous times and it's a real stretch to think defence of the realm includes acting as an Israeli proxy in Iraq.

As I said in a previous post my immediate worry is our troops in southern Iraq who are dependent on US transport and logs to get out safely. The IED that hit raiding squadron on the Shatt-al-Arab should give everyone a needed heads-up. The Brits are increasingly using boats because the roads are unsafe and they have inadequate chopper support. Not a good situation to be in.

An old Chinese bootie by the name of Sun Tzu wrote a good set of SOP's and one little gem was the admonition never to go to bed with more enemies than you had when you woke up. We are at full stretch on a three front war and it may be time to ask Bliar Major to encourage one of the Bliar Minors to take up a rifle and pack. Come to think of it you would stand more chance of seeing my bare white ass in Woolworth's shop window.....lol

RM

Bergen

ADC
Andym

Did you read it by the light of your lantern in your infamous outside Dunny in the wilds of East Angular??????

For anyone not familiar with Andy; he is an extremely smart and well-read sailiyor as opposed to Nutty-Bag and I who are simple GHB's [Gash Hand Booties]. Andy even knew the name of Tonto's horse and I can't black-cat that!!!!! Unfortunately Andy has no indoor plumbing.

And actually Andy I would recommend "The Seven Military Classics Of Ancient China" which includes not only Sun Tzu's "Art of War" but also a bunch of his oppos like T'ai Kung and his brother-in-law Wu Tzu. It covers everything from the best place to get an Ivor Dewdney oggie, what to do with a drunken sailiyor and the first Immediate Action Drill when you see a shed-full of bamboo arrows heading your way.......lol

Enjoy.

RM

Can't say I'm too bothered about Bush being impeached (I wasn't when Nixon was), but I can think of one person very close to home who certainly deserves to be......!

nutty_bag

War Hero
Bergen said:
Andym

Did you read it by the light of your lantern in your infamous outside Dunny in the wilds of East Angular??????

For anyone not familiar with Andy; he is an extremely smart and well-read sailiyor as opposed to Nutty-Bag and I who are simple GHB's [Gash Hand Booties]. Andy even knew the name of Tonto's horse and I can't black-cat that!!!!! Unfortunately Andy has no indoor plumbing.

And actually Andy I would recommend "The Seven Military Classics Of Ancient China" which includes not only Sun Tzu's "Art of War" but also a bunch of his oppos like T'ai Kung and his brother-in-law Wu Tzu. It covers everything from the best place to get an Ivor Dewdney oggie, what to do with a drunken sailiyor and the first Immediate Action Drill when you see a shed-full of bamboo arrows heading your way.......lol

Enjoy.

Not familiar with sun tzu's art of war, i'm too busy trying to get my head around "The seven pillars of wisdom" at the moment. Too many long words for a GHB as has been pointed out by my learned friend. Q. Doesn't East Angular and the fens have the highest recorded incidences of beastiality?? "Wear velcro so it sticks to the sheep when your shagging em"

RM

nutty_bag

War Hero
Pissing hell i've had to write this twice now, bloody thing!!

I'm having enough trouble trying to look intelligent whilst reading seven pillars of wisdom. All those long words make my head hurt!! hey andy dont they have the highest recorded incidences of beastiality in East Angular and the fens?? "Wear velcro on your trousers so it sticks to the sheep""

Heard a good one while driving around town today.
The radio disc-jockey had just finished the news headlines, and said: "It looks like more trouble for president Bush; his approval rating has dropped to 31. I don't mean 31%, I mean 31 people. And apparently they all work for Fox news."

come_the_day

Lantern Swinger
The usual pacifier trotted out in UK is that we can get rid of our elected government by voting them out next time, but I know of no method of removal such as impeachment for a prime minister. Much as it hurts to admit it, the Septics have therefore stolen a march on us by having impeachment in their back pocket. I don't think that we need to reprach ourselves that much, of course, as the last US elections were fudged to return Dubya, which couldn't happen here.......could it?

nutty_bag

War Hero
In light of the fact that it looks like Gordon Brown will be taking over from Bliar in the near future, i think it maybe a good idea for a change full stop. Such words have been used like "he's a popular choice" and he's "done wonders for the British economy" That aside, it doesn't mean that he will make a good P.M. More to the point he will for the time being only be elected by the labour Party and not the British people who (like me) should get off their arses and vote with their feet at the next general election and give New Labour the drubbing they deserve. As for Messers Shrub and Rumsfeld, it will a great day seeing them squirming in front of a gathered commitee impeaching them for various crimes against humanity!!

Bergen

ADC
All

I can understand why the impeachment of GWB might seem to be irrelevent to the UK. However it has to be seen in context as to how linked US and UK poilitice are at the moment, particularly regarding Iraq.

There was a good article here yesterday about Bliar:

"Never has a British Prime Minister been so despised in his own country, yet Bliar remains hugely popular amongst the Washington elite. He has cleverly managed to avoid any Parliamentary scrutiny for his actions in Iraq and has also managed to divert the domestic examination he so opposes and fears.

In a world where spin so often trumps substance, Bliar, via influential allies in the mainstream media spearheaded by Rupert Murdoch, is grasping the political lifeline offered by the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Yesterday he participated in a video conference with the US Iraq Study Group and is now positioning himself to take credit for a 'bold new initiative' by involving Iran and Syria in regional talks.

It would not be the first time that Bliar's colossal incompetence has been richly rewarded and it would surprise no one if the legend of Tony Bliar, increased by his present posturing leads to a Nobel Peace Prize."

Says it all really.

RM