US Marine Hero comes out...

F169

War Hero
Simple solution - if AAC posts a thread about homosexuality - ignore it - he might get the message...............

NZ_Bootneck

War Hero
Yes Steve, just as I don't disseminate sheep shagging info perhaps you could refrain from dishing out your little snippets.
But then you wouldn't get your jollies from sitting back and watching the fireworks would you?
I second F169s motion. Ignore Steve's BS.

the_matelot said:
Lingyai, are you sure you're only in your 30's? I had you down as someone 60+!!!
This is amazing, astounding, astonishing, I am quite vexed as to why anyone would think I was older than I am.
:shock:
Is it my wisdom beyond my years? :lol:

NZ_Bootneck

War Hero
Lingyai said:
the_matelot said:
Lingyai, are you sure you're only in your 30's? I had you down as someone 60+!!!
This is amazing, astounding, astonishing, I am quie vexed as to why anyone would think I was older than I am.
:shock:
Ling ya grumpy old barsteward :mrgreen:

trehorn

War Hero
That reminds me, when i get home i'm gonna rip the wife's knickers off. The elastic's hurting my legs!

NZ_Bootneck said:
Yes Steve, just as I don't disseminate sheep shagging info perhaps you could refrain from dishing out your little snippets.
But then you wouldn't get your jollies from sitting back and watching the fireworks would you?
I second F169s motion. Ignore Steve's BS.
I wish I could get jollies :sad:

I'll take my cue: I third F169s motion.