US Marine Hero comes out...

DingDong

Lantern Swinger
Very dull all this talk of sexual orientation, spanning various threads. Love of other men has existed for centuries. Its nothing new, so can we please stop drawing attention to it?

Bloody hell, Steve. Honestly you are completely and utterly obsessed. Yes, I know you bat for the other side (as do several others on this site I seem to remember) and although you have recently stopped mentioning gays every single thread, this kind of crap link is just annoying. And rather than promoting gay rights for gays - if anything it pisses everyone else off because most people don't like the same old stuff being mentioned again and again. It's the Dafydd syndrome - "look at me, I'm the only gay on the internet". If you want to wind Lingyai up (and I must say, I'm surprised he's only in his 30s!), do it by PM!

And I say all that as an (online) friend.

So, can we stop banging on about gays now. PLEASE. Its very very boring, bloody annoying how much it comes up (normally via some sort of AAC post!) and a complete non-issue to 99% of the posters here.

geoffrey said:
Bloody hell, Steve. Honestly you are completely and utterly obsessed. Yes, I know you bat for the other side (as do several others on this site I seem to remember) and although you have recently stopped mentioning gays every single thread, this kind of crap link is just annoying. And rather than promoting gay rights for gays - if anything it pisses everyone else off because most people don't like the same old stuff being mentioned again and again. It's the Dafydd syndrome - "look at me, I'm the only gay on the internet". If you want to wind Lingyai up (and I must say, I'm surprised he's only in his 30s!), do it by PM!

So, can we stop banging on about gays now. PLEASE. Its very very boring, bloody annoying how much it comes up (normally via some sort of AAC post!) and a complete non-issue to 99% of the posters here.
Oi!!! Why are you surprised I am in my 30s??? :lol:

Father_Famine

Lantern Swinger
Scribes said:
Ok, so he's gay. I'm straight, Slim's overweight, Ling's a bit old fashioned and Seadog takes no prisoners when moderating. To all the above statements, the same four basic questions were not asked:

Yeah?
And?
So?
What?

Ok so he's gay. That's great, really, I'm very happy for him but I'm kinda busy making eggs here.

Get it? The vast majority just do not give a shit about sexual orientation. 10% want all gays burned at the stake, 10% are gay and the other 80% have much more important things to worry about, like what to have for dinner tonight.
Spot on, scribbler, I could not agree more.

polariod

Lantern Swinger
brazenhussy said:
nutty_bag said:
wet_blobby said:
nutty_bag said:
brazenhussy said:
can someone shake me when all this talk of gays is over - BORINGGGGGGGG
Nutty yawns, rolls over and farts loudly!!
and follows through :oops:
All over brazens feet. :grin:
u barsteward!! All over my new jimmy choo's!!!
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Baby wipe BH????

Pol :wink: :lol: :lol:

baby wipe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????
bloody baby wipe???????????????????
N_B will need a bloody baby wipe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(still at least we're off the zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz subject!!!)

nutty_bag

War Hero
brazenhussy said:
baby wipe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????
bloody baby wipe???????????????????
N_B will need a bloody baby wipe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(still at least we're off the zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz subject!!!)
I always need baby wipes after sticky moments brazen!!!
Jimmy choos. Girlie colleague of mine was wearing a pair of them last week during a night out. £400. Kinell.

ebay - fantastic!!!!!!!!
u owe me a pair of shoes- bloody bootie!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:
u wait ------ woman upset - and with pmt :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

the_matelot

War Hero
geoffrey said:

I fully agree! It's getting tiresome because as soon as I see a thread that mentions 'gay', I know straightaway who the author will be. I've got mates who are gay-they don't bang on about it constantly. They just lead their lives as normal and don't let their sexuality get in the way of their lives. Constantly harping on about it gets very annoying very quickly.

Lingyai, are you sure you're only in your 30's? I had you down as someone 60+!!!

nutty_bag

War Hero
brazenhussy said:
ebay - fantastic!!!!!!!!
Will a pair of £5.99 black Woolworths "Stamfords" as we call them in south london do you brazen??
Nutty dons battle bowler and takes cover from incoming fire.

nutty_bag said:
brazenhussy said:
ebay - fantastic!!!!!!!!
Will a pair of £5.99 black Woolworths "Stamfords" as we call them in south london do you brazen??
star shell ranging......................................

nutty_bag

War Hero
brazenhussy said:
nutty_bag said:
brazenhussy said:
ebay - fantastic!!!!!!!!
star shell ranging......................................
2 section, 100m, splitarse with blue lid, watch my tracer, watch my tracer.

lol

Lingyai said:
Shocking news just in.........
Mr Smith grew up in a normal family, joined the Navy at 16 and went on to have a wonderfull career and and a life of adventure on the high seas. Whilst on leave, he met, courted and married his childhood sweetheart and the had two normal sprogs that go out and play in the garden, climb trees and run around all day being fit and healthy. The boy plays war and cowboys and Indians, whilst the girl plays house with her girly friends in their pretty pink dresses and loves her cindy doll.
The family loves to keep fit and go on family holidays. Mr Smith is now in a well paid civvy job, his missus has kept her slim figure (due to diligant exercise after childbirth (she's no lazy cow), and both of the kids are in their teens and have started to explore normal healthy heterosexual relationships.
They all lived happily ever after.
The parents would have got divorced, the kids would be scarred for life, the son would be a peacenik and the daughter would come to marry an ex-matelot called Eric(a)... :lol:

geoffrey said:

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Point taken. MY APOLOGIES - I'll just PM them to LINGY in future to wind him up!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :grin: :grin: :grin:

PS: Can we stop discussing straight sex too?

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Latest Threads