US Denies existence of Mermaids

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by trelawney126, Jul 3, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It's bollox. I watched Pirates of the Caribbean tother day and I SAW them with me own eyes. More lies from across the pond!!!!!

2. So did I and it was in colour so it must be true.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  3. and Father Christmas exists, its Kris Kringle that is made up bollox.

4. He must be real as well. You lot make enough films about him. (In colour too)

5. Of course they exist, who do you think delivers the mail when a boats gone deep.

6. So who was that fishy smelling bint I encountered on Southsea beach one night after closing time.?

7. I just saw an X-Ray of one the other day somewhere - so it MUST be true. Wish I could remember where it was so I could prove to those damn scetics how wrong they are!

8. And another thing, how do they explain HMS MERMAID, huh? She existed!

9. Aye definitely,

Just ask our Stoker Stirling.

(Mind you he will probably deny all knowledge of being caught in a compromising position with the figurehead. :shock: )

10. Any girl floating in a cove at dusk, with her ankles gaffa-taped together and blonde hair streaming in the tide is going to look like a Mermaid.

If I had a tenner for every time I've been in the proximity of a so called 'Mermaid' sighting I would be a rich man.

• Like Like x 1
  11. How much more proof do they need
    article-0-02FA0EDD0000044D-883_468x286.jpg

12. Humph,

They'll soon be saying that they don't believe in Mermen either, but our Froggers 007 is all the proof we need.

DD_Magnet_Mr_Martini.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  13. Nope - wrong. Can't see a mirror.

14. They're affixed to the inside of his lenses mate.

15. I would! But if you smash a Mermaid's back doors in, do you get scales behind your foreskin?