Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

US Booty asks fit famous bird on date and she says yes.

2_deck_dash

War Hero
Sorry I couldn't think of a better title.

Some US bootneck posted a video on the interweb asking Mila Kunis (that bird who does the voice for Meg in Family Guy) if she would be his pash at his unit's returning ball. Clearly it was meant to just be a bit of a laugh and a joke. Turns out she saw the video and has agreed to go with him.

BBC - Newsbeat - YouTube marine gets date with Hollywood star Mila Kunis

Do you reckon she'll let him rag her in rig?

So which bird would you invite to next Senior Rates Mess disco and meat raffle?

I'm inviting all of the Saturdays so they're taken.

Mila Kunis Smaaaash!:
Mila-Kunis-on-Jason-Segel.jpg

Last edited:

Rumrat

War Hero
I invited Princess Di around for a sweaty sesh, and she tried to get around very very fast.
Trouble is the press found out and,....well the rest's history.:-D

Now seriously, I actually have put my naughty stick in a celebrity, but this being a public forum, she being very wealthy to deny it,.. and me being a pauper scrote, I do not think it prudent (borrowed from Brown) to do the usual kiss and tell bit.
Not mentioning what the war office would do/say if it ever got out,although castration does spring to mind.:laughing2:

Stirling

Banned
No question, it has to be the Vord

Rumrat

War Hero
No question, it has to be the Vord

Well at least you rest easy in the knowledge she will in all probability die before you at her age, and then get the insurance.
I like your style Stirl, debauchery with profit, sounds good.:laughing2::laughing2:

So the days of using ones initiative are not past after all? You don't ask, you don't fuckin get! Right.

I asks, still gets fuck all....wonder if my old square rig still fits....that and an oppo with a video camera and I should be good to go?

Med's inbound!

Last edited:

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I've tried this with Kate Beckinsale on numerous occassions. To be fair, she replied. Via the courts of course.

howfen_lad

War Hero
I saw the pop star Rhianna in the Trafford centre a few years back, I shouted in my lovely Northern accent,

"oi sexy, You want my number? she looked at me and replied in her soft Jamaican accent,

"awww maaan, ya sweet but Iz is seein someone.

That someone was Chris brown, so I had no chance, he is black, famous and gotta massive chopper, but owel, I asked, I did not get but my mates thought I was God as she spoke to me.

Chris brown went on to paste her round an hotel room with his fists, she should of took the cheeky little sod in the Trafford centre instead!

HA

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
She must have been gutted that she refused you. It could have been you that panned her face in. Such is life.

Well, at least my fantasy's are relatively harmless...go through a lot of socks to be sure.....so a degree of realism is realised..... and a lot of dobying...

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Stirlin Former Booty becomes ref. The Corps 6
AAF Grand Designs, Booty home. Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 8
frogman007 Safers! Why is a booty in the back of a SAR cab? Current Affairs 39
S Former Booty to RMR RMR 12
SONAR-BENDER A Booty's (or Walt's) wet dream come true! Diamond Lil's 5
2_deck_dash Booty Walter, get stuck in. The Corps 70
SONAR-BENDER Booty Welly Boot - true or false The Quarterdeck 5
jesse Our Booty cage fighter gage fighter Sports and Adventure Training 13
soleil "Business is war, learn from the battlefield" says ex-Booty The Corps 6
soleil "Booty boyfriend thrills with surprise proposal ....." The Corps 0
soleil "Police use pepper spray on ex-booty masquerading as an elf" The Corps 5
wet_blobby one F*****G lucky ex booty Diamond Lil's 2
scouse DAEDALUS by the Booty Band The Fleet Air Arm 11
M Ex Booty in Trouble The Corps 0
soleil Droitwich Police appeal for help in tracing missing ex-Booty The Corps 0
soleil Injured booty keen to get back to Afghan The Corps 0
soleil Former booty canoes across English Channel for charity The Corps 0
tommo BZ HMS Portland and the Booty Detachment Current Affairs 10
O Booty Walt? Diamond Lil's 18
W Booty films The Corps 1
S Jack/Booty in the making Diamond Lil's 13
MoD_RSS HM Coastguard asks everyone to take extra care MoD News 0
MoD_RSS NHS asks people to share their coronavirus symptoms to help others MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government asks Ofcom to promote investment and improve protection for consumers in telecoms market MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Senior clinicians’ pensions: government asks for views on new proposals MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Get behind National Apprenticeship Week 2019 - 'Asks' of the sector MoD News 0
P What happens when a submariner asks the internet to pay for his wedding? Diamond Lil's 10
Seadog George asks Zippy, "I'm funny how?" Diamond Lil's 1
Waspie HBOS boss asks for knighthood removed! Current Affairs 3
Naval_Gazer 8-year-old asks former 1SL "What is the Navy?" Current Affairs 35
soleil "Commander Asks Public To Back Fight To Save Historic Sub" Submariners 24
B MADONNA ASKS FANS FOR MORE MONEY Current Affairs 11
pngo Ex Army asks for help! Info re: CPO "Rolly" Teague The Fleet Air Arm 6
MoD_RSS Building flood defences fit for the future MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Making the UN fit for purpose to achieve the SDGs MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Housing Minister launches competition to deliver homes fit for the future MoD News 0
MoD_RSS CMA Statement on design, construction and fit-out services director disqualification MoD News 0
MoD_RSS How we make public health fit for the future MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 6 company directors disqualified for office fit-out cartel MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: 3 directors of office fit-out firms disqualified MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: An airspace fit for the 21st century MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: 5 office fit-out firms to pay £7 million fine for breaking competition law MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Making Project Delivery and our System Fit for the Future MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: New strategy sets ambitions for a cyber security workforce fit for the future MoD News 0
B Worried I'm not fit enough for PRNC Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
MoD_RSS Speech: Adapting UN Peacekeeping to Fit Our Times MoD News 0
N Medical appointment after being passed medically fit Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 0
MoD_RSS News story: UK-led exercise ensures NATO is match fit to deal with any threat MoD News 0
Wee-lad Keeping fit on a submarine Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 10
Stirlin I am a Precariat , where do you fit in ?. Diamond Lil's 25