Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

US Agrees to tell Russia, Britains Nuclear Secrets!!!

trelawney126

War Hero
Don't worry too much Scouse. The States will soon have, not only our nuclear secrets but the complete breakdown of society in the UK, from where you are employed, your religion and your health, all courtesy of the Patriot Act and the Lockheed Martin Company who are compiling all the data in the next census.:love4:. And it will all be given freely.US subpoenas Twitter, seeking information on WikiLeaks’ 635,561 followers | Raw Story

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS UK secures vital rollover trade deal with Canada and agrees to start negotiating more advanced deal next year MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK Government agrees to plans for £26.5 million Angus Fund MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government agrees support package to UK steel company MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Charity Commission agrees terms for independent review of Professional Footballers’ Association Charity’s management and governance MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Homes England agrees funding packages worth £300m to accelerate delivery of 20,000 London homes MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government agrees measures with telecoms companies to support vulnerable consumers through COVID-19 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government agrees measures with energy industry to support vulnerable people through COVID-19 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Environment Agency agrees £60,000 donation to Wildlife Trust MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: £230M boost for British beef as China agrees market access MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: £230M boost for British beef as China agrees market access MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: National Drought Group agrees support for farmers and wildlife MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Bus operator agrees to provide free travel to passengers on Kidderminster route 3 for seven days MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Homes England agrees £3.4million funding for Havant Civic Campus site MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Government agrees deal to protect social security rights of UK and Irish citizens living and working in each other’s state MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: UK agrees new customs arrangements with the Crown Dependencies MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: UK agrees sale of HMS Ocean to Brazil MoD News 5
MoD_RSS News story: UK agrees new military training programme with France MoD News 1
MoD_RSS News story: Defence Secretary agrees stronger partnership with Netherlands MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Defence Secretary agrees closer cooperation with India MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: MOD agrees £1 billion deal for UK test and training sites MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: UK agrees closer working on NATO military exercises MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Court agrees Facebook and Twitter users breached injunction MoD News 0
soleil "Newquay Airport Agrees Deal With MoD For Flight Training Scheme" The Fleet Air Arm 1
MoD_RSS Home Secretary and international partners tell tech companies to put child safety first MoD News 0
MoD_RSS ACT for Youth: RUN HIDE TELL MoD News 0
G Should I tell my AFCO? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
MoD_RSS Alexa, tell me about electric vehicles: Go Ultra Low app launches MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK’s future is bright, PM to tell farmers in Wales MoD News 0
N Reserves: What to tell your employer.. Joining the Royal Navy 3
MoD_RSS News story: Women peacebuilders tell their stories to mark International Women’s Day 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Tell us how you are helping to deliver the Global Goals MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: UK to tell EU it will no longer seek access to secure aspects of Galileo MoD News 0
T I have recently applied for the apprentice chef role can anyone tell me when the sift is? RFA 6
MoD_RSS News story: Veterans urged to tell NHS England what you think about mental health services MoD News 0
P Pussers rum cup HMS Belfast can anyone tell me anything about this? History 4
E Can somebody please tell me about this naval badge History 6
W Can any one tell me when the First British Submarine through the Suez canal was? Submariners 13
U Any AFCO folk can tell us how the recruitment of ex-regulars is going? Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 4
S Don't ask Don't tell Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
J What can you tell me about... Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 66
trelawney126 Just What We Need PM Can't tell time Diamond Lil's 2
soleil Mail: "Can You Tell What It Is Yet? HMS Queen Elizabeth Starts To Take Shape" The Fleet 6
whitemouse 'Don't tell him, Pike' ! Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 4
Rumrat Come on you heros tell me. Diamond Lil's 48
soleil Pompey News: "Tell Us Why You Love Portsmouth And Be Entered Into A Prize Draw" Bases / Shore Est 13
Ageing_Gracefully The Bright Side (Tell it to the Marines) by Bill Carr The Book Club 0
soleil Telegraph: Marines Tell Of 'Black Hawk Down' Rescue Mission The Corps 0
soleil Heritage Lottery Fund Support Will Help To Tell Navy’s Story History 0
Bad CO The Bright Side: Tell It To the Marines History 3
WhizzbangDai Can anyone tell me why - Bootie door gunner The Quarterdeck 13