Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Stirling, Apr 5, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Last edited: Apr 5, 2013
  2. Not clashing in my gaff ... not watching either!
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Much prefer sticking pins in my eyes thanks.
  4. Somehow I don't think that we are the right demographic for their easily led and financially milked target audience...
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  5. I used to fancy Simon Cowell, something about the high trousers and bizarre hair, but now I have grown out of that they are all boring. The Voice is worse though, how they managed to get so many annoying people to partake is beyond comprehension.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Somehow I think you're right Flymo! I really cannot fathom how the great unwashed actually sit and watch this crap and then have the stupidity to spend money to vote for the untalented wannbees! Cowell et al must be laughing all the way to the bank! he might as well send emails to every one from his uncle in Nigeria!
  7. I have some very interesting paint that I am curious as to how long it will take to dry. :happy1: :coffee2:

Last edited: Apr 5, 2013
  8. It seems to me these things are aimed at the great unwashed(standfast submariners) who aspire to a life in easy street where one earns truckloads of cash for doing little other than squawking a few notes and posing for the paparazzi or in fact anything other than proper paid labour.They appear to think if they cheer on their under-talented heroes it is only a matter of time before they get the call and the shortcut to the bigtime.No,I wont be watching either as my sock draw is overdue for sorting.
    • Like Like x 1