Urgent! Please read: One-life-project

Discussion in 'The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs' started by chrissi31, Apr 6, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The idea is simple: a few hundred women in the UK agree to keep a diary of their thoughts and actions on a specified day during June 2007

I am looking for women across the UK who will agree to keep a day diary of their thoughts and actions on one particular day.

This title will focus on what women across the Uk are really doing, thinking and feeling as they go through their day, whether they are employed in an office, work at home, study or tame lions! What is a day in the life like for a private investigator, a housecleaner, a casting director, a CEO, a soap opera star, a hospice volunteer, a dental hygienist, a ghost buster…? The One Life book project invites hundreds of working women (whether that work comes with a paycheck or not) to create a day diary on the very same day.

This anthology will be a celebration of the real lives of women on an ordinary day.

As part of this project approximately 1000 women in the UK (age 21 or older) will contribute a day diary on a single date – in June 2007. From these submissions, we will feature about thirty complete day diaries in the book, as well as a range of excerpts on job-related issues. While page parameters make it impossible to include entries from all the contributors, we value the participation of each and every day diarist, and seriously consider all submissions.
    If you would like to participate then please email and we will send you a participation confirmation agreement and guidelines
    email: [email protected]

2. One forum is enough, if you flood you will be ousted.

3. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Take it you'll be paying the women who take part??

4. Who is this multi posting person?

5. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Ahh sod it, I'll sign up and write of my days hard graff for you...flicking the bean as I wake up......rearranging my sex toy draw....getting dolled up for the pub....getting free wets all afternoon whilst flirting....having a quick mid drinking sesh bagoff....acting like a slapper as I get drunker......pulling some equally drunk bloke for a night of wanton sex between chucking up.....sleep

Sound any good? :twisted:

6. Superb quote wet blobby for a Sunday lunch, you certainly brighten up this site.

7. Sounds ok to me :wink: :wink: mmmmmmmmmm

8. If you can decipher that my friend …..then you will have discovered the meaning of life.

Best of luck.

9. Good one "UncleAlbert" :wink: :lol:

10. "While page parameters make it impossible to include entries from all the contributors, we value the participation of each and every day diarist"

This could eventually lead to a court case should lots of money be forthcoming with only the author and publishers benefitting.