upo phone number for couldrose

Discussion in 'Finance & Pensions' started by ells, Oct 19, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. can anyone give me the number for the upo at couldrose as need to put a clame on JPA withing 30 days of travel but wont be back on base within the time alowence. nor do i know who to send the slip they whant back sending to.

thanks in advance

2. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

as far as I am aware there is no time limit for JPA claims.
  3. Try the operator!!!
  4. That wouldn't be Culdrose would it by any chance! ;-)
  5. :roll: :roll: and Guard will be 243.0 mhz W87 :wink:
  6. Well Culdrose is a few miles from home, I cant help but take these mis-spellings personally! :p
    If any of you WAFU lot are around this way and fancy spilling the beans as to what you get up to/ what you fly etc- I'd love to hear it. Sorry that was rather off topic but bar the gym- Falmouth doesn't really have much to offer on an evening off. So there you are... where are the wrinkly old members of RR who chat on about the past when you need them eh- because I love hearing about that stuff! ;-)
  7. Whats happened to the Grapes and the Night club on the same road, upstairs, still their????? ps Liverpool on Friday is the Wafus big day :D
  8. Yes, still there and I hate to say it but we're regulars there on a saturday night. Oh you must mean the shithole that is Club I, and yes it still is very much a shitehole but hell we love it!
  9. UPO Culdrose contact number 01326 552677