Update + Quick question

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Trigger_92, Oct 20, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Alright guys,

pretty pointless thread, just thought id give an update! and if anyone has any questions reagrding the RT, and cant find the answer anywhere else, feel free to pm me while its still fresh in my memory :)

First night ive had time to get on here since my RT. I failed going for AET, but passed for my second choice - ET (ME), i cant wait to get started, only a few more hurdles to get past and im there!

Got my eye test to book tomorrow and to fill in the various forms and get them sent back asap!!

Quick question, whilst im waiting for more dates etc is there anything useful i could be doing with myself other than keeping my fitness up? I have two jobs at the moment and i volunteer three nights a week. Any suggestions are more than welcome :D

Thanks for reading,
    Trigger.

2. Prepare for your interview, start revising.

3. Then no offence, but I wouldn't ask your advice as you obviously did something wrong!

4. very good.

But, i ment if there was a grey area as to what was in the test etc, something like tht. I was in no way meaning for anyone to ask me how to do anything in the RT, beacuse as you said i clearly done something wrong, and dont worry zoidberg, im not one of these people tht would jump on the defensive when someone critisises me, none taken ;)

and thanks daffy, that seems like the logical thing to do actually!

5. Learn as much as you can mate about your trade, Navy operations , where you can be posted etc.

Good Luck