Unread messages

Discussion in 'Site Issues' started by Merlin28, Mar 23, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have 11 unread messages but they don't show in my inbox?
  2. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

One will be from me thanking you for your visitor message and politely refusing your advances. My fan club is toppers at the moment with mongs and old fat bastards, I don't think I could fit in a hommo stalker. You enjoy that cottaging and whatever that spacedocking thing you want to try (Is that when a pair of bummers enjoy a double ended dildo?).

The rest are probably from Daz, Ariel and Bold wanting to test their new products on your wooly pully.
  3. Not a ginger beer but I am a stalker. Yes i got your message and you should have a reply but I still have 10 outstanding that I can't view. You and your spaccy army can join my fanclub if you like, I am delivering free oxygen to every new member's house. The delivery company I use are ninja's so you might not see it arrive but it will be there waiting for you to breathe it all in.
  4. witsend

Took your time replying Daz.

And WTF are you chuttering on about?
  5. Some of us have lives. Who's Daz? Are you senile, do you think I'm your son/dead cat or something?
  6. witsend

You got that PM then, so you never really had to start this thread. Still waiting on the reply Bold.

Are you planning another late night raid on the visitor messages?
  7. witsend

How many visitor messages did you fire off? Where me, Blackrat & Monty the only ones?
  8. witsend

We're not pedo's, so we won't be hanging around kids. Do you have a problem you want to get off your chest?
  9. I only got that one, that's the problem there are still ten more PM's oustanding that I can't see. Nope no more raids on visitor messages you've blocked yours now anyway. I've had my fun for now thank's hope I didn't upset you too much. If you want you can go see the DO who will wrap you up in cotton wool and keep you safe from us nasty men. I know you old guy's weren't made to be as resiliant as us younger ones, it's not your fault life was easy back in your day.

10. I think so maybe 2DD aswell I got bored after that. I discovered BR is a decent and funny guy though.
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2011
  11. witsend

I'm still waiting on that O2 reply Merlin28.

Hmmmmm, I think your stealing it ****.
  12. My ninja's will deliver it to your house overnight.

What reply are you waiting for?
  13. witsend

Haha, let me see if I get this right.

You want to join the navy and part time play with kids acting the big man. You come onto RR, your balls drop a couple of mills and suddenly I should be scared from men like you.

Yes, you win Merlin28.
  14. Fixed the PM problem for some reason my old messages that I read from last year alerted as if they hadn't been read. A bit strange but there you go.
  15. Big man? I don't think so most of the male cadets are taller than me and it's more about giving something back to the community than some strange ego trip (although there are a few in that are like this). To be fair I abused BR and MLP but they are not here bitching about it, maybe you shouldn't be so sensitive I was only jesting with you because I thought you could take it. You certainly try to play the big man on this forum anyway, oh warrior of the keyboard variety.
  16. witsend

Whats this 'DO' you mention?
  17. Is this a wah?
  18. witsend

Small man syndrome, excellent!

You never really abused anyone, even if you think you did. All you did was drop some messages at the small hours acting like a chimp.

How tall is your partner?
  19. witsend

A 'wah'?

Whats this 'wah' thing?

You've been wanking yourself to much with the army wannabes!
  20. witsend

Did the adult instuctors show you around their trench?