Unlucky Morning!

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by seafarer1939, Jun 8, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This morning my wife woke up reached to put her eye drops in and picked up the bottle of Super glue she uses for the painful splits in her fingers that are caused by Steroids that are prescribed for Rheumatoid Arthritis.
    In went the super glue and panic ensued!
    I managed after a half hour to remove it all but she lost her eyelashes and is bruised under the eye where I had to use pressure to get it off.
    I have tried to tell her it only takes one eye to lift a chip pan but it's a no go.
    Looks like it's pub lunches for a while as I don't ever cook.
    I think I mentioned before last year the wife asked me to make a cup of tea,I put the electric kettle on the gas stove,gas stove ruined,microwave next to it ruined,electric kettle burnt out!Fire Brigade called out!
    Kitchens aren't for me but how unlucky can you be?

No wonder I like a pint.

2. .....................................................................................................................
    .....................................................................................................................

Darned good job it wasn't next to your Vaseline jar though........Wince.

3. That already happened mate,early in the marriage with two kids and coming back from a 6 month away the old nudger was a bit sore so I knew they wife had a Vaseline jar next to the kids cot.
    I walked in never switched the light on to avoid waking the kids smeared it all over and went downstairs.
    Then it got hot,then very hot,I couldn't figure it out.
    Went to bathroom and dangled it under the tap[it was a low basin!] then the smell hit me
    It was bloody Vick,she kept it for rubbing in the kids chest and put it where the Vas jar was!
    I've mentioned this before as I don't think it was an accident,I think she wanted a rest,she got it!