Unknown Totty

i have just been perusing through sports illustrated when i came(literally) across a link to the swimsuit section and found much too my joy some amazing but to me unknown totty.

i cant post pics(dont know how) so here is names for google

Elsa Benitez
Melissa haro
In my opinion the finer ones.

If you know of anymore unknown gems please enlighten as i have absolutely no work on today and i'm bored.
I have been a fan of good quality clunge models for a while now (can't be dealing with this Readers Wives or Razzle harridans) a couple who have caught my eye recently who you may not be aware of:

Evelyn Lory

Kyla Cole

That Elsa bird is a stunner it helps she looks like a bird i once kopped off with.
I went to school with her she was rats, she grew up i was rats, she got drunk i took advantage.
fond memories and very good wank bank material.

Lantern Swinger
Kyla Cole she brings back memories. I do believe that she was the 'star' of the first grotfest I ever bought before I had the luxury of independent internet

Lantern Swinger
Haggis catcher, i am well impressed. Top marks :thumbleft:

You will have too seek them out and impress them with your new motor.
2_deck_dash said:
Some top mentions here chaps.

I found this chick on Facebook who is a friend of a friend. Thank the Lord for this modern age of internet stalking and where it is an acceptable career for a young lady to get her blarts out for money.

Some great pics of her here: http://www.purestorm.com/profile.aspx?id=Sofsofsofsof

Sofie King:
i have just found and ex bird on this site gob smacked to say the least. 8O 8O