University or the Navy?

slim

War Hero
sorry ninja i dont understand your comment , i have no idea what a brain dead is
If you do not know what Brain dead is then may I suggest that you refrain from using it.
The term brain dead is self explanatory so if you do not understand the simple term may I also state that basic English lessons may be worth while.

Oxford57

Midshipman
I have managed to work out that one of the icons represent a brain dead comment, and yes until I was told that I pressed that icon I had no idea that it existed, I would hardly post a negative comment in a thread in which I had posted a positive comment regarding the subject matter of navy or uni, the rest of the comments from the previous poster regarding my use of the English language ,well that shows a well balanced argument

dhobyitch

Lantern Swinger
I have managed to work out that one of the icons represent a brain dead comment, and yes until I was told that I pressed that icon I had no idea that it existed, I would hardly post a negative comment in a thread in which I had posted a positive comment regarding the subject matter of navy or uni, the rest of the comments from the previous poster regarding my use of the English language ,well that shows a well balanced argument

If it was unintentional, as I'm sure it was, go back to post #24 and press the 'undo' icon. I'm sure janner will do the same. :)

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
I think the issue with post ratings is they can be viewed slightly differently on different devices, operating systems and web-browsers. Some mobile devices use 'text only' to minimise data use and the tapatalk app isn't always all it's cracked-up to be.

One of the things I've noticed over the last decade is more & more people no longer use laptops & PCs. Google analytics indicate that more than half of forum users only use mobile devices. Five years ago it was both, with only 10% using mobile devices to web browse.

Oxford57

Midshipman
I use a kindle which has the ability to turn written English in to a foreign language in the blink of . A eye,you have to re-read every sentence , as a device for reading books its really good,not so for other uses