Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unisex Loos or Gender Benders

Brighton Council to open 'gender neutral' public toilets as it 'phases out male and female lavatories' | Mail Online
in this world where abbreviations seem to be the norm and minority groups of all persuasions seem to want to be gender specific, wouldn't it be easier to label all non heterosexuals with their own identity which would be acceptable to most councils and on official forms. How about Gender Bender. Any other suggestions?

Thats totally disgusting! Brighton council should hang their heads in shame for having such a perverted idea.

Never been abroad then RDMT?

Yes i have and i can say i am not impressed! Why this country has to copy other countries is beyond me, We in this country dont seem to have our own ideas the next thing you know we will copying the french and standing up to go for a shoite, i hated them loos i did.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Strange part of France you went to, in the Middle East and beyond , you crouch over a hole!

flymo

War Hero
Are they just not trying to save money? Rather than building and maintaining three types of toilet, male, female and not so sure?

Guzzler

War Hero
Are they just not trying to save money? Rather than building and maintaining three types of toilet, male, female and not so sure?

Agree. Don't see why it's a 'sex' issue at all. We share the shitters (forum checked) on trains don't we? I would think it's a case of 'nothing to see here...'

Rumrat

War Hero
Agree. Don't see why it's a 'sex' issue at all. We share the shitters (forum checked) on trains don't we? I would think it's a case of 'nothing to see here...'

Very well but as the status quo stands in Tamworth don't try that as an excuse in your defence will you?:eek:mfg:

Rachelthree

War Hero
Theres 3 at uni, never seen anyone come out of them but sure they tick a few boxes on the equal opps form. Just toilets without urinals in really, however theyre in addition to standard male and female lavs. Safer to have seperate loos i think, await eagerly the innapropriate behaviour cases.

Guzzler

War Hero
Theres 3 at uni, never seen anyone come out of them but sure they tick a few boxes on the equal opps form. Just toilets without urinals in really, however theyre in addition to standard male and female lavs. Safer to have seperate loos i think, await eagerly the innapropriate behaviour cases.

...but a few go in eh? Mwahahaha...

flymo

War Hero
In one of the books\films, the characters enter the underground Ministry of Magic by standing in a bog. I suppose to a teenager that's hilarious ...

Stirling

Banned
Birds have bin using mens bogs for yonks in busy pubs when all their traps are occupied, and unisex loos are nothing new.

MG Maniac

War Hero
Just had a thought on this .... unless they are going to put in the crouch over the hole type which I doubt ... it will just give the females a bit more to moan about when they "always have to put the seat down"!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Human Rights Council 45: Annual discussion on the integration of a gender perspective throughout the work of The Human Rights Council MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government responds to Gender Recognition Act consultation MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Response to Gender Recognition Act (2004) consultation MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Response to the Gender Recognition Act (2004) consultation MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Progress report on the OSCE Gender Action Plan: UK statement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UN Human Rights Council 44: Independent Expert on Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Over 40 new firms commit to promoting gender diversity in financial services MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Gender impacts of the COVID-19 crisis MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Employers do not have to report gender pay gaps MoD News 1
MoD_RSS Gender Equality: challenges and opportunities MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ruth scoops global award for work on gender inclusion MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British Embassy Ashgabat supports women's empowerment and gender sensitivity MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Report: Gender balance in worldwide patenting MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Minister for Asia visits South Korea, Mongolia and Japan to discuss free trade, climate change and gender equality MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UN Human Rights Council 42: Annual Discussion on the integration of a Gender perspective MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK statement on gender at HDIM 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Call for Gender and Social Inclusion Experts in Brazil MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Closing the gap: how can we address the gender pay gap? MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New Women's Business Council to drive progress on closing the gender pay gap MoD News 0
MoD_RSS NW Academy seminar: In-work poverty: low pay, productivity and gender (9 September, 2019) MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK Intervention on Gender and Men Engage Network MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UN Human Rights Council 41: explaination of vote on sexual orientation and gender identity MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government set to begin next phase of gender transition research MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Effective solutions to gender issues should be sustained: speech by Philip Smith MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: New Aviation Minister welcomes industry’s growing commitment to gender diversity MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Private sector employers report second year of gender pay gap data MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: New data on gender pay gap in medicine MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: It’s raining men: gender diversity and climate change MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: “Men need support too” gender expert tells women in Cumbria MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: #HerPotentialOurFuture: Gender Equality, Fragility and Conflict Affected States MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Transport ministers call on industry to become leaders in gender equality MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Transport Minister calls on the aviation industry to address the gender gap MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: New guidance to help employers close gender pay gap MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: 16 Days of Activism against Gender-based Violence MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: New research will examine effect of gender norms on men and boys MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Elected women from around the world tackle gender equality MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: UK drives progress on gender equality in the Middle East MoD News 0
OsmiumOxide Trump bans Trans-Gender The Quarterdeck 52
soleil Guardian: "Army Comes Top For Public Sector Gender Equality" Current Affairs 3
T Man's genes key to a baby's gender Diamond Lil's 2
T Gender stereotypes... MEN ONLY Diamond Lil's 15
S Gender quota Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
N Gender (sex) of Rum Ration usership Site Issues 3