under or over?

Discussion in 'The Corps' started by super-boots, Sep 1, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. just wondering if royal still prefers to wear his watch under the wrist to avoid shinys :thumright: i still do :dwarf:
  2. Pussers or what! You still make bed packs, Boots? :biggrin:
  3. i cant help it its one of them things i saw me dad an grand dad wear it that way it rubbed off on me! plus " it dont chafe!" :dwarf:
  4. We were taught to wear our watches that way at school when in the lab or doing engineering. Given the number of scratched watch-glasses I have, wearing one's watch under the wrist seems eminently sensible. Well done Boots!
  5. sounds like im only as thick as i look :rendeer:
  6. I remember that a number of North Western Road Car Company drivers used to wear their watches "face" down. It was so they could read the time while steering the bus.
  7. they can't have had their hands in the correct position for driving then - why am I not surprised ...
  8. thought this thread was about bog rolls at first :tp:
  9. :toilet: nah watches
  10. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

The safest option... :lol:

11. Oooooo..... is it that time already.... better go to bed before the dawn greets me....
  12. lol i always end up smashing it if i put it on the inside as when i clump my arm on the table i forget the face is on the inside .,... kaboom!
  13. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Fook me ; how big is your watch?! 8O :lol:
  14. I prefer her on top, less effort required.