Under 50% for Rating...

Hi,

I have my test in under a month and have been revising (and bought a Royal Navy RT book) and I am pretty confident I will get above 50% overall. But, I am wondering, is there a possibility that my application will still proceed if you have under 50% overall as someone who is applying to Supply Chain Logistician (a role that requires NO qualifications)?

Hi,

I have my test in under a month and have been revising (and bought a Royal Navy RT book) and I am pretty confident I will get above 50% overall. But, I am wondering, is there a possibility that my application will still proceed if you have under 50% overall as someone who is applying to Supply Chain Logistician (a role that requires NO qualifications)?
Just a thought. What would be the point of sitting you down to do a test only to ignore the results?
@Ninja_Stoker will be along shortly to give you chapter and verse.

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
But, I am wondering, is there a possibility that my application will still proceed if you have under 50% overall as someone who is applying to Supply Chain Logistician (a role that requires NO qualifications)?
Depends how far under 50% correct you are planning on answering incorrectly.

Hopefully no-one is lining the pockets of someone making a fast buck out of information freely available on t'internet, plagurised from official sources and charging the gullible for the privilege of using LMGTFY on their behalf.

The questions from the book are actually not easily accessible online. The resources I find online regarding psychometric tests tend to be much more complex and specific to top-tier engineering job roles. This book has been a HUGE help for me.

Overall, I plan on getting 75% right but want to get at least 50%...

Sumo

War Hero
Aim for 100%. Anything over 90% is still OK, aim for the stars, have as many options open as possible , then you can choose your branch, and not have the navy say this is all we can offer, even if you are only aiming at Supply, makes sense to me.

Last edited: