Under 50% for Rating...

GoingInTheNavy

Midshipman
Hi,

I have my test in under a month and have been revising (and bought a Royal Navy RT book) and I am pretty confident I will get above 50% overall. But, I am wondering, is there a possibility that my application will still proceed if you have under 50% overall as someone who is applying to Supply Chain Logistician (a role that requires NO qualifications)?

fishhead

War Hero
Hi,

I have my test in under a month and have been revising (and bought a Royal Navy RT book) and I am pretty confident I will get above 50% overall. But, I am wondering, is there a possibility that my application will still proceed if you have under 50% overall as someone who is applying to Supply Chain Logistician (a role that requires NO qualifications)?
Just a thought. What would be the point of sitting you down to do a test only to ignore the results?
@Ninja_Stoker will be along shortly to give you chapter and verse.

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
But, I am wondering, is there a possibility that my application will still proceed if you have under 50% overall as someone who is applying to Supply Chain Logistician (a role that requires NO qualifications)?
Depends how far under 50% correct you are planning on answering incorrectly.

Hopefully no-one is lining the pockets of someone making a fast buck out of information freely available on t'internet, plagurised from official sources and charging the gullible for the privilege of using LMGTFY on their behalf.

GoingInTheNavy

Midshipman
The questions from the book are actually not easily accessible online. The resources I find online regarding psychometric tests tend to be much more complex and specific to top-tier engineering job roles. This book has been a HUGE help for me.

Overall, I plan on getting 75% right but want to get at least 50%...

Sumo

War Hero
Aim for 100%. Anything over 90% is still OK, aim for the stars, have as many options open as possible , then you can choose your branch, and not have the navy say this is all we can offer, even if you are only aiming at Supply, makes sense to me.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS My Space Housing Solutions’ grading under review MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UN Human Rights Council 45: statement under Item 2 – General Debate MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Consumers and businesses to be given more control of data under new laws MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Bolton and Trafford to remain under existing restrictions MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Foreign Secretary commits to more effective and accountable aid spending under new Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Homeowners to see savings available under new Green Homes Grant scheme MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Two superspan gantries installed over M6 in under 10 hours MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Political campaigning online to be made more transparent under new rules MoD News 0
MoD_RSS VMD temporary enforcement policy under specific COVID‐19 circumstances MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Sir Philip Barton appointed as Permanent Under-Secretary of new Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Funding is now open for first investment under Transforming West Cumbria MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Disabled people exempt from wearing face coverings under new government guidance MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Medical Device “Certificates of Compliance” / “Attestation of Conformity” have no legal standing under MDR MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Covid-19 and Trigger Events under the Pubs Code MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Beauty salons set to reopen for some services next week under new government guidelines MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Treasury Direction made under Sections 71 and 76 of the Coronavirus Act 2020: Eat Out to Help Out Scheme MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK announces first sanctions under new global human rights regime MoD News 0
MoD_RSS INSPIRE data to be shared under open terms MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Over two-thirds of under-10-metre fishing vessel owners register for the MMO Catch App in first 6 months MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UN Human Rights Council 43: UK statement under item 10 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS North London restaurateur banned for under-declaring tax MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Groups of up to six from different households can exercise outside under new rules MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM: Six people can meet outside under new measures to ease lockdown MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £150 million A585 Windy Harbour to Skippool improvement under way MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Joint statement on domestic and sexual violence risks under Covid-19 in the OSCE region MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Treasury Direction made by the Chancellor under Sections 71 and 76 of the Coronavirus Act 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Treasury Direction made under Sections 71 and 76 of the Coronavirus Act 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Geospatial Commission to release core identifiers under Open Government Licence MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Charity regulator appoints interim manager to Birmingham charity under inquiry MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Three million granted status under the EU Settlement Scheme MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UN Human Rights Council 43: Statement under Item 2 – General Debate MoD News 0
MoD_RSS North West London restaurateur banned for under-declaring income MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Newcastle-under-Lyme School: warning notice MoD News 0
MoD_RSS South London charity under investigation over financial concerns MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Permanent Under-Secretary Sir Simon McDonald visits Lima to strengthen UK-Peru bilateral relations MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Mine water heat under the PhD spotlight MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Naming employers who fail to pay minimum wage to be resumed under revamped rules MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Foreign Secretary celebrates UK-Australia trading ties as Cambridge-based business invests £100m Down Under MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Unseen evil: Sex abuse in families going under the radar, say inspectorates MoD News 0
MoD_RSS RMS Titanic wreck to be protected under historic treaty with US MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Role of 3D imaging in managing spent fuel stored under water MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Charity Commission opens inquiry into Under Trees School MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Douglas Ross appointed Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Scotland MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Report 15/2019: Passenger injury at Ashton-under-Lyne tram stop MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Gradings under review for two registered providers of social housing MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Prospect Housing Limited Gradings under review MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Regulator appoints interim managers to two charities under inquiry MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New Roots Limited Gradings under review MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UN Human Rights Council 42 - UK Statement under Item 10 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK’s Permanent Under-Secretary to the Foreign Office visits Cameroon MoD News 0