Uncharted 2 and Boarderlands

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by daffy1, Oct 25, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I got the above games for the PS3, both are very good. Boardlands is like fallout but more user friendly and basic, its just a case of getting missions and completing missions. Not played it long enough to make any final judgement but i have been impressed so far.

Uncharted is a PS3 only. I am nearing the end of the game now, and it is by far one of the best games out there. It runs like a movie, the loading times between the levels is few and far between and the graphics are some of the best i have seen, it actually shows what the PS3 is capable of doing. I have not tried multi player yet as the single player is very addictive, think of it as Lara Croft , game play is not much different but its a lot more refined.

If you had to only get the one game go for Uncharted.

2. I got it over the weekend and had a quick dabble at it and your quite correct, its very Lara Croft-ish in concept.

Great graphics and the brunette in the game is quite cheeky. :)

3. There is a couple of times where you can go for a swim, i keep on trying to get her in the pool. Is it normal to fancy a computer generated image ??

4. Of course it is and Jessica Rabbit springs to mind. :lol:

5. I don't think Borderlands is that comparable to Fallout to be honest. I would say a diablo loot system, mixed with a standard FPS. It's a bland games, but if you have some people to play with, it can be fun.

Uncharted 2 is awesome. That is all.

6. just how many games have you got daffy

7. I dont actually have that many, usually 4 at the most, but back in my younger days i use to do a quite a few comps, such as Rainbow 6, Ghost recon, doom, Quake etc, and now i can usually finish a game approx 5-6 hours then i take to blockbuster then exchange it, for me now its mainly playing games on a Sunday afternoon. Then finish it off a week later.