Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

unbefcukinglievable

[
Although, if it is as black and white as the report, then nuke the place.[/b]James[/quote]

My bold: NOW YOUR TALKING MATE!!! :violent3: :thumright:[/quote]

Nuke the place? Oh all right, but empty the filling stations tanks first. :biggrin:

Bergen

ADC
wet_blobby said:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article380310.ece

If mr Raghead cunting bp worker is so offended I suggests he fcuks off home.

A Captain in 16th Air Assault Brigade who couldn't buy a beer and now he doesn't want his name made public in case of reprisals???

Sounds like the kind of guy to follow through the gates of hell :thumright:

He was shocked, humiliated and shamed but he retained the tactical awareness and derring-do to make a written complaint to the Army Families Federation. How terribly fcukin PC of you Perce. Outstanding.

Well done that shop assistant :bball: Well done BP........ keeping alcohol out of the hands idiots :bball:

RM

Bergen said:
wet_blobby said:

A Captain in 16th Air Assault Brigade who couldn't buy a beer and now he doesn't want his name made public in case of reprisals???

Well done that shop assistant :bball:

RM

Hahaha - I was wondering how long it would take you Bergs. Just because his beret is of the maroon variety, you still have to play nice mate!! :afro:

bobc

Badgeman
brazenhussy said:
bobc said:
brazenhussy said:
well- shell will get my custom from now on!

Would you mind changing your avatar for something a little less distracting? Thank you.

oops sorry!!

Wonder what that is... all I get is little red crosses on the office pc.

Bergen

ADC
spenny said:
Bergen said:
wet_blobby said:

RM

Hahaha - I was wondering how long it would take you Bergs. Just because his beret is of the maroon variety, you still have to play nice mate!! :afro:

Spenny -- his beret isn't maroon................technically it's Cerise :thumright:

I was actually wondering if the real reason that he wanted to remain anonymous was because his name was Captain Ian Hamilton:-

The first transsexual officer in the Armed Forces spoke last night of "surprise and relief" at receiving overwhelming support from former colleagues.

Jan Hamilton, a former captain in the Parachute Regiment, told The Mail on Sunday exclusively last week about her decision to undergo sex-change surgery

As Ian Hamilton, he served in Iraq and Afghanistan and became a highly decorated officer. But the announcement that he intended to live as a woman came as a surprise to the Ministry of Defence.

"I was worried about the reaction of former colleagues," said Jan. "But it has been so pleasant to get supportive emails from all my ex-commanding officers.

"One wrote that I looked a lot better as a woman than I did as a man. He said that the next time he was in the area, he would buy me a Babycham. But obviously not from a BP Station.

RM

nutty_bag

War Hero
Bergen said:
spenny said:
Bergen said:
wet_blobby said:

RM

Spenny -- his beret isn't maroon................technically it's Cerise :thumright:

I was actually wondering if the real reason that he wanted to remain anonymous was because his name was Captain Ian Hamilton:-

The first transsexual officer in the Armed Forces spoke last night of "surprise and relief" at receiving overwhelming support from former colleagues.

Jan Hamilton, a former captain in the Parachute Regiment, told The Mail on Sunday exclusively last week about her decision to undergo sex-change surgery

As Ian Hamilton, he served in Iraq and Afghanistan and became a highly decorated officer. But the announcement that he intended to live as a woman came as a surprise to the Ministry of Defence.

"I was worried about the reaction of former colleagues," said Jan. "But it has been so pleasant to get supportive emails from all my ex-commanding officers.

"One wrote that I looked a lot better as a woman than I did as a man. He said that the next time he was in the area, he would buy me a Babycham. But obviously not from a BP Station.

RM

PMSL :thumright: :thumright:

oh the mirth!!! LOL

I was out drinking last night with my mate, ex Captain RWF, so it's fresh in my mind what his reaction would probably have been. I am confident that he would have obliged Johnny RH by getting out of uniform; at the counter! He would then look forward to explaining it to the scuffs.

This contempt for servicemen permeates down from the Palace of Westminster and the Cabinet Office.

Bergen said:
spenny said:
Bergen said:
wet_blobby said:

RM

RM

My bold: Ooooooooh Bergs, your such a biatch!! :smurfin:

Lovin' your work mate!! :thumright: :wav:

PINCH

War Hero
brazenhussy said:
well- shell will get my custom from now on!

Oh Dear Never Heard of SHELL MEX and BRITISH PETROLEUM. then??

Same company Brazen.... Dutch and British : :thumright:

lsadirty

War Hero
Against the law to serve alcohol to policemen in uniform ? Case for Nutty in his "Old Bill" mode to clarify. Never heard that one before - if there's any sanity in this country of ours, the dole queue should be increased by one. Retraining of staff my humble arse !!!!!!!!!!!!

w.anchor

War Hero
Come on lads this is the Sun news paper we are dealing with here.If you take anything seriously that rag has to say.You are a bigger fool than they would like you to be.
Make few phone calls on the subject and you will find it's 99% crap,you have been had once more.

penrecon

Lantern Swinger
On the face of it this is terrible, but as always I have to say that Newspapers get so much so wrong, or put the slant on the story that suits them, that I can't help wondering how accurate this one is.

If it did happen as described, then it's interesting to note that there is no report of any of the other customers in the service station said or did anything in support of the Army Officer!

Six_and_a_Half

Lantern Swinger
For what its worth, I believe that the attendant made a mistake, and this was a genuine mix-up of the licencing laws. Lets consider this:

The average petrol station worker is probably on minimum wage, not exactly the brightest spark in the box and if he made the mistake of selling alcohol to someone he shouldn't, and gets taken to court over it, is not really working for a company who will do its best to help him out.

So really I'm not surprised he decided to err on the side of caution.

Interesting that the Sun mentions what the witnesses thought and insisted upon, but nothing about why?

NotmeChief

Banned
Passed-over_Loggie said:
This contempt for servicemen permeates down from the Palace of Westminster and the Cabinet Office.

You got that completely wrong - it starts at the cockin' cabinet office.