Un-solicited Mail

guns1969

Lantern Swinger
I've just got an un-solicited letter from a company that I've never heard of, apparently I can now claim some compensation, from what, I have no idea - I have no credit cards, HP or anything.
They urge me to ring them asap to discuss my claim - No Chance, they haven't given me a Freephone number.
What I really want to know - it is signed by the 'Head of Client On-Boarding' - What the feck is that?
The letter has now be through the shredder...……..

Sumo

War Hero
I've just got an un-solicited letter from a company that I've never heard of, apparently I can now claim some compensation, from what, I have no idea - I have no credit cards, HP or anything.
They urge me to ring them asap to discuss my claim - No Chance, they haven't given me a Freephone number.
What I really want to know - it is signed by the 'Head of Client On-Boarding' - What the feck is that?
The letter has now be through the shredder...……..
Didn't have chance to read mine, Wife recycled it far to fast.

redmonkey

Lantern Swinger
Book Reviewer
I do like junk mail when they include a postage paid return envelope.
I am very grown up and use a hole punch on other junk mail then place each different junk mail in the envelopes.
Due to some clumsiness the hole punch seems to spill into the envelope in such a way that it comes out when opened.

It certainly brightens my day.

Waspie

War Hero
I do like junk mail when they include a postage paid return envelope.
I am very grown up and use a hole punch on other junk mail then place each different junk mail in the envelopes.
Due to some clumsiness the hole punch seems to spill into the envelope in such a way that it comes out when opened.

It certainly brightens my day.
I used to wait a day or two until I had a few junk mail pre paid letters. Than jiggle them around a bit and send them back all with some others junk inside. I suppose they're used to it but it kept me amused for a short time.
These days it simply doesn't get opened, if it does get opened it's file 13nd by SWMBO.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Nearest & Dearest 4
MoD_RSS MoD News 0
MoD_RSS MoD News 0