Um help ?

Rumrat

War Hero
Yup, sometimes have booties going for a paddle or hanging off ropes as well, and it's in colour!

Bethannaox might not have been using this forum as a dating site, but you're sure trying eh Wrecks.:love10:
Offered him any sweets yet?
Slut.:tongue:

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Bethannaox might not have been using this forum as a dating site, but you're sure trying eh Wrecks.:love10:
Offered him any sweets yet?
Slut.:tongue:

You're only jealous 'cos I'm a young bit of skin and you know you've got no chance. I've read your other posts tonight Grandad :)

Rumrat

War Hero
You're only jealous 'cos I'm a young bit of skin and you know you've got no chance. I've read your other posts tonight Grandad :)

Would you believe I lied? Yes me lying, I know it's hard to grasp but I did.
And you skin? you look like a bag of Young's Pork Scratchings, and the only skin thing about you has "Fore" as a prefix.
Oh and that electric shaver you got for Crimbo, the rest of us would call it an angle grinder.
(How am I doing so far?)
And I bet Santa bring you sweet to leave him alone, it's not right you keep trundling down the Armada centre year after year trying to sit on his lap.
And as for Jealous of you and Wet Blobby well have you read the word on him?
Since he stopped smoking he's piled on weight, now he's stopping drinking, which in my mind now portrays him as a fat anti social bastard with an irritable disposition.
Poor NZBooty has fucked off to avoid him so you start smoothing in.
Grab em on the rebound eh?...........you predatory slut tart.
Oh and can you lend us a fiver?

Sumo

War Hero
Would you believe I lied? Yes me lying, I know it's hard to grasp but I did.
And you skin? you look like a bag of Young's Pork Scratchings, and the only skin thing about you has "Fore" as a prefix.
Oh and that electric shaver you got for Crimbo, the rest of us would call it an angle grinder.
(How am I doing so far?)
And I bet Santa bring you sweet to leave him alone, it's not right you keep trundling down the Armada centre year after year trying to sit on his lap.
And as for Jealous of you and Wet Blobby well have you read the word on him?
Since he stopped smoking he's piled on weight, now he's stopping drinking, which in my mind now portrays him as a fat anti social bastard with an irritable disposition.
Poor NZBooty has fucked off to avoid him so you start smoothing in.
Grab em on the rebound eh?...........you predatory slut tart.

Is this your split personality coming out to play, you will be telling us you are young skin and good looking next, well one of you will anyway

Edited as wrecker said Navy News pen pal section

BillyNoMates

War Hero
Looking for L-U-R-R-R-R-RRRRVV

attachment.php

Latest Threads