Um help ?

Hi guys, I'm new and i'm not even sure if i'm meant to be here, i hope i'm putting this in the right forum.

Anyway, why am i here ? my grandfather was in the navy and a little while back i broke up with a navy sailor problem is i've got a little caught on dating/associating with sailors, maybe it's in my blood or maybe i'm crazy. Now i know this isn't a dating site and i'm not here to use this forum as one but i am looking to become a royal navy pen pal (with the intent of either friendship or romance because, hey, sailors need friends too) and i figured the best way to find out how to go about that is to start by asking the people who know .... i was hoping that might be someone on here.

I doubt i have to tell anyone here that if need be (for security reasons) please PM me with any information you have.

Hope someone can help and be looking forward to replies, Bethanna x

girthsmith

Lantern Swinger
Get ready for the sharks getting a whiff of blood..............................................................................................

Bethannaox might not have been using this forum as a dating site, but you're sure trying eh Wrecks.:love10:
Offered him any sweets yet?
Slut.:tongue:
You're only jealous 'cos I'm a young bit of skin and you know you've got no chance. I've read your other posts tonight Grandad :)

You're only jealous 'cos I'm a young bit of skin and you know you've got no chance. I've read your other posts tonight Grandad :)
Would you believe I lied? Yes me lying, I know it's hard to grasp but I did.
And you skin? you look like a bag of Young's Pork Scratchings, and the only skin thing about you has "Fore" as a prefix.
Oh and that electric shaver you got for Crimbo, the rest of us would call it an angle grinder.
(How am I doing so far?)
And I bet Santa bring you sweet to leave him alone, it's not right you keep trundling down the Armada centre year after year trying to sit on his lap.
And as for Jealous of you and Wet Blobby well have you read the word on him?
Since he stopped smoking he's piled on weight, now he's stopping drinking, which in my mind now portrays him as a fat anti social bastard with an irritable disposition.
Poor NZBooty has fucked off to avoid him so you start smoothing in.
Grab em on the rebound eh?...........you predatory slut tart.
Oh and can you lend us a fiver?

Would you believe I lied? Yes me lying, I know it's hard to grasp but I did.
And you skin? you look like a bag of Young's Pork Scratchings, and the only skin thing about you has "Fore" as a prefix.
Oh and that electric shaver you got for Crimbo, the rest of us would call it an angle grinder.
(How am I doing so far?)
And I bet Santa bring you sweet to leave him alone, it's not right you keep trundling down the Armada centre year after year trying to sit on his lap.
And as for Jealous of you and Wet Blobby well have you read the word on him?
Since he stopped smoking he's piled on weight, now he's stopping drinking, which in my mind now portrays him as a fat anti social bastard with an irritable disposition.
Poor NZBooty has fucked off to avoid him so you start smoothing in.
Grab em on the rebound eh?...........you predatory slut tart.
Is this your split personality coming out to play, you will be telling us you are young skin and good looking next, well one of you will anyway

Edited as wrecker said Navy News pen pal section