Um help ?

Hi guys, I'm new and i'm not even sure if i'm meant to be here, i hope i'm putting this in the right forum.

Anyway, why am i here ? my grandfather was in the navy and a little while back i broke up with a navy sailor problem is i've got a little caught on dating/associating with sailors, maybe it's in my blood or maybe i'm crazy. Now i know this isn't a dating site and i'm not here to use this forum as one but i am looking to become a royal navy pen pal (with the intent of either friendship or romance because, hey, sailors need friends too) and i figured the best way to find out how to go about that is to start by asking the people who know .... i was hoping that might be someone on here.

I doubt i have to tell anyone here that if need be (for security reasons) please PM me with any information you have.

Hope someone can help and be looking forward to replies, Bethanna x

girthsmith

Lantern Swinger
Get ready for the sharks getting a whiff of blood..............................................................................................

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Or buy Navy News and go to the pen friends page (it's a Navy newspaper and has pictures and everything).

Latest Threads