Um help ?

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by Bethannaox, Jan 2, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi guys, I'm new and i'm not even sure if i'm meant to be here, i hope i'm putting this in the right forum.

Anyway, why am i here ? my grandfather was in the navy and a little while back i broke up with a navy sailor problem is i've got a little caught on dating/associating with sailors, maybe it's in my blood or maybe i'm crazy. Now i know this isn't a dating site and i'm not here to use this forum as one but i am looking to become a royal navy pen pal (with the intent of either friendship or romance because, hey, sailors need friends too) and i figured the best way to find out how to go about that is to start by asking the people who know .... i was hoping that might be someone on here.

I doubt i have to tell anyone here that if need be (for security reasons) please PM me with any information you have.

Hope someone can help and be looking forward to replies, Bethanna x

2. Get ready for the sharks getting a whiff of blood..............................................................................................

3. Lamb/slaughter!!!!

4. I'm prepared, Trust me, I've taken the time to prepare myself

5. Me too..........

6. Watching you lot warn me is like watching paint dry, You don't need to warn me just answer my blooming question .... please

7. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Perhaps you've already given the most appropriate answer yourself... :roll:

8. You guys really don't give sailors much credit, i think i'll take my question to a more open minded lot, thank anyway guys

9. Right, lads, he's gone...and breathe out. :iroc:

10. *she's gone

11. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Bethanne...get down the strasse in Guz, you'll be tripping over young, dumb and full of cum matelots looking for a "friend".

12. Or buy Navy News and go to the pen friends page (it's a Navy newspaper and has pictures and everything).

13. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Pictures of boats and stuff?

14. Bolloks now the've both gone and I was just putting the KY in the glove box.
    It never fuckin rains........

15. Yup, sometimes have booties going for a paddle or hanging off ropes as well, and it's in colour!

16. Bethannaox might not have been using this forum as a dating site, but you're sure trying eh Wrecks.:love10:
    Offered him any sweets yet?
    Slut.:tongue:

17. You're only jealous 'cos I'm a young bit of skin and you know you've got no chance. I've read your other posts tonight Grandad :)

18. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Oh really? Are you oiled?

Quite right. You clearly don't need warning. Are you afraid of the dark perchance?

19. Would you believe I lied? Yes me lying, I know it's hard to grasp but I did.
    And you skin? you look like a bag of Young's Pork Scratchings, and the only skin thing about you has "Fore" as a prefix.
    Oh and that electric shaver you got for Crimbo, the rest of us would call it an angle grinder.
    (How am I doing so far?)
    And I bet Santa bring you sweet to leave him alone, it's not right you keep trundling down the Armada centre year after year trying to sit on his lap.
    And as for Jealous of you and Wet Blobby well have you read the word on him?
    Since he stopped smoking he's piled on weight, now he's stopping drinking, which in my mind now portrays him as a fat anti social bastard with an irritable disposition.
    Poor NZBooty has fucked off to avoid him so you start smoothing in.
    Grab em on the rebound eh?...........you predatory slut tart.
    Oh and can you lend us a fiver?

20. Oh and can you lend us a fiver?
    Is this your split personality coming out to play, you will be telling us you are young skin and good looking next, well one of you will anyway

Edited as wrecker said Navy News pen pal section