Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by trelawney126, Aug 3, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 41 years old and 4 children, and she is still a stunner, although one would hope for her husband's sake that she has had some tightening and tidying of the front bottom.
  2. I've always liked Ulrikakakaka.

Bit of an old slapper but always seems a good sport.

Most certainly would (though I doubt she'd feel anything).
  3. Do you remember when she did the weather once on TV from Culdrose dressed as a WRN officer. Good God there should be laws. :D :D

4. Ulrika J is just another old slapper from Sweden,and yes i would bang it if given the oppertunity :D
  5. Two's up! or twenty two's up :D
  6. Oh no T,i want to go last,because then she will really appreciate my size, :D
  7. Yes she really will appreciate a little willy after all the big dicks the rest of the boys have been giving her :p :oops:
  8. I would certainly pay good moneytto see that, humidah, humidah, humidah! :oops:
  9. Having just hacked into Ms. Jonssons Plastic Surgeons
    hard drive - I can well understand why she wanted a
    few Kilos of flesh shaved off.

Them things were heading south in a big way.

10. Should be enough materiel there to make a kit bag. :wink:
  11. The most offputting thing about her is the fact that she let the mong of all mongs shag her and I aint talking about Nails here - Sven Goran Erickson. There is no way I would want to bat on his sticky wicket.
  12. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Loads of fun left in those puppies.
  13. Shes a ferkin slag,slut,slapper,swedish gobble machine,anal loving bitch, :D
  14. Kit bag, i reckon they'll be enough left over for a kit bag, weekenders grip and a dhoby bag for the entire ships Co of HMS MASSIVE.
  15. She :oops: was an Aircraft Handler on the Massive, rumour has it that her fanny was used as an aircraft hanger in an emergency.