Ugly Naval Wife Found Guilty

Crabman said:
Not withstanding my last, given enough booze, say about a crate of Grolsch plus a swig or three of Pussers Rum, who knows maybe I would give it one. Or on second thoughts WB is right, better the anti freeze than that.

This story has been trudging on for a number of weeks in the midlands area and this horror is repeatedly shown outside of the courthouse posing to the cameras. I say a lethal dose personally but if you gave her one you would probably get one of those aswell. Question. How do you get a fat bird into bed?? Answer. Piece of cake!! :thumright:

geoffg

Lantern Swinger
She's not that ugly really if you kind of half shut your eyes and squint.
Wonder if she has a packet of OMO in the mq window :pukel:
geoff(ers) :nemo:

geoffg said:
She's not that ugly really if you kind of half shut your eyes and squint.
Wonder if she has a packet of OMO in the mq window :pukel:
geoff(ers) :nemo:

There no need for OMO mate her old man is deaf and blind now so wont hear any random blokes approaching anyway!!

ex_rubberdagger said:
Crabman said:
Potential_Officer said:
wet_blobby said:
I think I'd rather drink anti freeze than shag that horropig.......mind you great photo for the gronks board.

I was just going to write exactly the same thing w_b! Less so on the great photo part... she really did get hit with ugly bat!

There was me about to get my rifle out, thinking it was a moose.

No mate your not mistaken............it's definately a moose!!

Excuse me.... chocolate moose is tasty. Chocolate mousse tastes even better! :razz:

PS: Sorry Brazen! :ufo:

stirling2

Banned
Potential_Officer said:
wet_blobby said:
I think I'd rather drink anti freeze than shag that horropig.......mind you great photo for the gronks board.

I was just going to write exactly the same thing w_b! Less so on the great photo part... she really did get hit with ugly bat!

Choosy bastards :rendeer:

Stripey_G

War Hero
They say that everyone has a twin...bet that thing hasn't....Nature wouldn't make the same mistake twice!!!!!..............er...on second thoughts..

MissEllie-391x435.jpg

What a DOG!!!!!!!!!

rabbitman

Not only has this woman overdosed on ugly pills, she has then had the full Rodney King workout with the ugly stick.
However, 2 AM in Jo's - she'd probably get it!

Stripey_G said:
They say that everyone has a twin...bet that thing hasn't....Nature wouldn't make the same mistake twice!!!!!..............er...on second thoughts..

MissEllie-391x435.jpg

What a DOG!!!!!!!!!

Wasn't that at the Marlborough Club bop a couple of years ago?