Ugly Naval Wife Found Guilty

Chemical Kate Found Guilty

A navy wife has been found guilty of trying to seduce her sailor husband by slipping anti-freeze into his curry.

A jury at Pompey Crown Court found ‘chemical Kate’ Knight, 28, guilty of the attempted seduction of husband Lee at their married pad in Portsmouth.

CPO Knight, a decorated Gulf veteran now suffers from brain damage, blindness, partial deafness, bed-wetting and requires 24-hour care. “I don't think I'll ever be able to protect the Shat al-Arab waterway again", he said.

On the night of the couple's seventh wedding anniversary, Kinky Kate put on her sauciest outfit, cooked her hero husband a curry and served him red wine - both of which had been laced with VODKA, the chemical name for anti-freeze.

Under cross examination, Kooky Kate blamed her husband's poor tolerance for anti-freeze on his time spent in the searing heat of Afghanistan while attached to the Royal Marines as a ET(ME)(VM ).

Outside the court, Sgt ‘Pepper’ Band said: "This highly unusual case posed a number of investigative challenges. Despite the weight of evidence against her, Katie remains a beautiful person in her own right. However, in this instance her seduction technique was cold and calculated and almost caused the death of a decorated veteran whose blindness is a life sentence in itself - he will never be able to properly visit educational sites such as boysfood.com ever again."

Read the full story here at the BBC

Sent via Routers and BFBS

wet_blobby said:
I think I'd rather drink anti freeze than shag that horropig.......mind you great photo for the gronks board.
I was just going to write exactly the same thing w_b! Less so on the great photo part... she really did get hit with ugly bat!

fly_past

Lantern Swinger
she fell out the ugly tree hitting every branch on the way down!

Potential_Officer said:
wet_blobby said:
I think I'd rather drink anti freeze than shag that horropig.......mind you great photo for the gronks board.
I was just going to write exactly the same thing w_b! Less so on the great photo part... she really did get hit with ugly bat!
There was me about to get my rifle out, thinking it was a moose.

Crabman said:
Potential_Officer said:
wet_blobby said:
No mate your not mistaken............it's definately a moose!!

Not withstanding my last, given enough booze, say about a crate of Grolsch plus a swig or three of Pussers Rum, who knows maybe I would give it one. Or on second thoughts WB is right, better the anti freeze than that.

Crabman said:
Not withstanding my last, given enough booze, say about a crate of Grolsch plus a swig or three of Pussers Rum, who knows maybe I would give it one. Or on second thoughts WB is right, better the anti freeze than that.
This story has been trudging on for a number of weeks in the midlands area and this horror is repeatedly shown outside of the courthouse posing to the cameras. I say a lethal dose personally but if you gave her one you would probably get one of those aswell. Question. How do you get a fat bird into bed?? Answer. Piece of cake!! :thumright:

geoffg

Lantern Swinger
She's not that ugly really if you kind of half shut your eyes and squint.
Wonder if she has a packet of OMO in the mq window :pukel:
geoff(ers) :nemo:

geoffg said:
She's not that ugly really if you kind of half shut your eyes and squint.
Wonder if she has a packet of OMO in the mq window :pukel:
geoff(ers) :nemo:
There no need for OMO mate her old man is deaf and blind now so wont hear any random blokes approaching anyway!!

ex_rubberdagger said:
Crabman said:
Potential_Officer said:
wet_blobby said:
No mate your not mistaken............it's definately a moose!!
Excuse me.... chocolate moose is tasty. Chocolate mousse tastes even better! :razz:

PS: Sorry Brazen! :ufo:

Potential_Officer said:
wet_blobby said:
Choosy bastards :rendeer:

They say that everyone has a twin...bet that thing hasn't....Nature wouldn't make the same mistake twice!!!!!..............er...on second thoughts..

What a DOG!!!!!!!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
theymademedoit Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2